Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Secondary Planet and Chart Rulers?

Kavya Shukra

I wanted to ask: say your Rising is Cancer, so your Chart Ruler is the Moon, but your moon is Debilitated or detriment. However, Jupiter (which is exalted in Cancer) is in a strong placement like Sagittarius or Pisces, does this mean Jupiter is the ruler of the chart, or is the moon still. What happens when your chart ruler is debilitated but the planet who is exalted in the sign of your Rising is strong?

Kavya Shukra said:
I wanted to ask: say your Rising is Cancer, so your Chart Ruler is the Moon, but your moon is Debilitated or detriment. However, Jupiter (which is exalted in Cancer) is in a strong placement like Sagittarius or Pisces, does this mean Jupiter is the ruler of the chart, or is the moon still. What happens when your chart ruler is debilitated but the planet who is exalted in the sign of your Rising is strong?

The Moon remains the Chart Ruler, as the Sign on the Ascendant doesn't change.

Jupiter's influence will be greatly heightened in Cancer.
Even more so if it resides within the 1st House, becoming a Co-Ruler.
Even more so if it's conjunct the Ascendant, the most important of the four Angular Houses.
Planets within the 1st House describe one's appearence, as it relates to the Self.
One could be overweight, as Jupiter rules weight gain.

When any planet is debilitated by aspect, and/or in its sign of Detriment or Fall (its influence is lesser), one may experience problems associated with the rulerships of said planet. The way this manifests depends upon its placement.

The Moon: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetMoon.html
"Parts of the Body: The breasts, the womb, ribcage, pancreas, lungs, stomach and digestive organs."
E.g, one may be prone to, and/or suffer from stomachaches. It happens more often than it should.

I suggest reading this page, it will help clarify your understanding:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Noted_Planetary_Placements.html

The ruling planet is the most important planet and secondary to none. This planet represents you, meaning it is the planet that has the most influence on your life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back