Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

indigoray.net

AlexElPM

Hello fellow SS

I was looking at the page that is stated at Azazel's Astrology (indigoray.net). In that page you can order a natal chart read. I come here to ask: I should order one?? It's not easy to find a good astrology website.

AlexElPM said:
Hello fellow SS

I was looking at the page that is stated at Azazel's Astrology (indigoray.net). In that page you can order a natal chart read. I come here to ask: I should order one?? It's not easy to find a good astrology website.
I don't know... It's not good to give your personal data to so-called websites that offer you such deals. It can be dangerous. It would be better to try to learn astrology on your own and read your astrological chart.

AlexElPM said:
Hello fellow SS

I can read your natal chart for free

Serbon said:
AlexElPM said:
Hello fellow SS

I can read your natal chart for free

Hi!

I emailed you at [email protected]

Thanks in advance ^^

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back