Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Uranus and the Origin of the 6 pointed Star; Jupiter-Uranus conjuction and Uranus Return

Kavya Shukra

The 6 pointed star is subject to a bit of fear, especially considering the enemy Jews use it on their flag, even though its origin go back to India with the Star of Vishnu, and seen in the Flower of Life sacred geometric pattern.

To explain, in astrology, Uranus rules technology, human advancement, scientific breakthroughs, and the future. It makes a trip around the Sun every 84 years. Many are aware of the Venus Pentacle that it makes every 8 Years with Earth, but many aren't aware that every Uranus Return, it makes the 6 pointed star pattern with Jupiter.

Jupiter and Uranus conjuct every 13-14 years, and they create a "point" and they do this 6 times to make the 6 pointed star by the time Uranus makes a full return.

Jupiter as known in astrology, rules spirituality, religion, dharma.

And given the history of how humanity has degenerated and are far behind both in spirituality and technology because of Judaism, Christianity and Muslim religions (and many other enemy religions), it paints a much bigger picture that hints why the Jews, the enemy of the Gentiles, and made themselves Satan's enemies, and their goal by putting the Uranus-Jupiter planetary 6 pointed star pattern made every Uranus Return. Their goal is to restrict spirituality and technological, scientific and human advancement, and their use of the 6 pointed star shows this.

To give you an idea of how relevant this is: Uranus and Jupiter conjucted in 1941, during the height of World War 2. If we were to make a full Uranus Return from this year, it won't be until mid 2024 to make a full 6 pointed Star pattern Uranus makes with Jupiter every return.

This can be used to pinpoint just exactly where humanity is going, and what the enemy is trying to do to be a nuisance with their curses. With this in mind, RTRs can be done in a much more effective manner knowing this.

Another thing to note, Uranus, especially if debilitated in Taurus, always forecasts tragedy in human history, or things that alter human history forever. For example:

Early 1520s- Hernan Cortez and various Conquistadors invaded Mexico and South America and murdered many indigenous people to force Christianity down people's throats.

Mid 1770s- The American Revolutionary War was just getting started and thus the United States was founded to be free from Jewish oppression happening in Europe.

Late 1850- early 1860s- The American Civil War

1942- World War 2

The next Taurus in Uranus will be in 2024 (all of this is using Sidereal Astrology), so who knows what might happen.

But here's something to pay even more attention to: Joy Of Satan was founded in 2002, just when Uranus entered into its home sign of Aquarius, which have helped so many people and still are to this day. I haven't been here for long, barely almost a year, but this cannot be overlooked. Satan has been taking good care of this place and he will triumph, and it's little tiny details like this that one can appreciate and realize the war was won before it even began. It's a quiet victory that will be loud and triumphant very soon. Hail Satan!

Kavya Shukra said:
Another thing to note, Uranus, especially if debilitated in Taurus, always forecasts tragedy in human history, or things that alter human history forever. For example:

Early 1520s- Hernan Cortez and various Conquistadors invaded Mexico and South America and murdered many indigenous people to force Christianity down people's throats.

Mid 1770s- The American Revolutionary War was just getting started and thus the United States was founded to be free from Jewish oppression happening in Europe.

1942- World War 2

The next Taurus in Uranus will be in 2024 (all of this is using Sidereal Astrology), so who knows what might happen.

But here's something to pay even more attention to: Joy Of Satan was founded in 2002, just when Uranus entered into its home sign of Aquarius, which have helped so many people and still are to this day. I haven't been here for long, barely almost a year, but this cannot be overlooked. Satan has been taking good care of this place and he will triumph, and it's little tiny details like this that one can appreciate and realize the war was won before it even began. It's a quiet victory that will be loud and triumphant very soon. Hail Satan!

2025 is the end of Kali Yuga according to some people. I kind of believe 2024 like Maxine said though. Yes Uranus in Taurus can bring collapse or tragedy or war it seems when looking at this placement it often foreshadows it.

However I believe this placement can bring white Racial awakening and make one more aware of rave. I also notice the transgender movement started right when it entered Taurus. Taurus is traditional feminine role Uranus is rebel so that makes sense. Taurus can be our roots or heritage or what we place importance in. This gets shaken up not all bad.

I think its near the end of Taurus this happens with Jupiter conjunct Uranus. I would have to look up the degree. Uranus over algol though should be interesting too.

slyscorpion said:
Kavya Shukra said:

1942- World War 2

2025 is the end of Kali Yuga according to some people. I kind of believe 2024 like Maxine said though. Yes Uranus in Taurus can bring collapse or tragedy or war it seems when looking at this placement it often foreshadows it.

However I believe this placement can bring white Racial awakening and make one more aware of rave. I also notice the transgender movement started right when it entered Taurus. Taurus is traditional feminine role Uranus is rebel so that makes sense. Taurus can be our roots or heritage or what we place importance in. This gets shaken up not all bad.

I think its near the end of Taurus this happens with Jupiter conjunct Uranus. I would have to look up the degree. Uranus over algol though should be interesting too.

But of course Taurus rules more than anything the economic system and money. This often forshadows economic collapse of somekind. Or economic shakeups. Using the stock market as gambling and Crypto becoming more popular even the name Robinhood for an app these all sound like Uranus in Taurus type things.

It can bring one sudden wealth or make one suddenly poor who is wealthy some people be demoted suddenly some promoted all sorts of random stuff here even some people suddenly getting wealthy who didn't do much or anything.
Or wealthy suddenly becoming destitute.

I think it will cause economic shake up and already has maybe not a full on collapse but we can't know. Often it foreshadows this during the Great depression I believe it was in this sign I would have to look it up though not sure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back