Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can a Birth Chart describe your past life self personality?

Kavya Shukra

I was wondering if for example, your planetary placements (not just Ketu for past life readings) can help you understand who you were in a past life, your personality and what kind of soul were you, because if you are the same soul just living in a different body, would there be certain things passed down that can be pinpointed on a birth chart? I hope that made sense.

South node.
The sign in which it is placed speaks of your previous personality. Look at where the ruler of this sign is in your chart.
The House where the South Node is shows past talents in certain areas.
Look in your chart to see where the ruler of this house is located.

The analysis of the South Node - North Node axis makes this clear.

SShiva_fr said:
South node.
The sign in which it is placed speaks of your previous personality. Look at where the ruler of this sign is in your chart.

Additionally to your words, it also said that 12th house rules past life. This might get in consider too.

Bright Truth said:
SShiva_fr said:
South node.

Additionally to your words, it also said that 12th house rules past life. This might get in consider too.

I was wondering because based on Vedic astrology and looking at the Nakshatras, my south Node is in a specific Nakshatra that has to do with having a previous past life that almost completed the magnum opus, or almost achieved Kundalini activation. Uttara Bhadrapada, and my 12th house is empty, tho my 12th house sign is Virgo, (and where my Mercury and Jupiter are based, it suggests I was a detective, a lawyer, archeologist or an author in a past lifetime.) And it makes sense because I've been trying to figure out this Universe and world that I live in.

Bright Truth said:
SShiva_fr said:
South node.

I didn t know Brother about this dimension of the 12th House, I add this preciously on my cards, thank you very much!

SShiva_fr said:
South node.

Hmm, if this is the case, being in Pisces and in the 5th house, it means I was definitely having fun and being a dad/mom (idk if you can change genders while reincarnating), and also reach the near end of my journey to achieve the Magnum Opus (based on the Nakshatra Ketu is in, and Rahu being in Hasta means I was a healer)

Not exactly perfectly, but yes. There will be some things different because the astrology alignment can never be exactly the same, but the most important things will be the same or will at least be very similar. Unless you purposefully requested to be reincarnated with a different alignment or influence, this can be done in some ways for some people but it is more rare.

Most people are reincarnated by placing them into an astrology alignment that is very similar, or at least close enough, to the energies of their soul.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Not exactly perfectly, but yes. There will be some things different because the astrology alignment can never be exactly the same, but the most important things will be the same or will at least be very similar. Unless you purposefully requested to be reincarnated with a different alignment or influence, this can be done in some ways for some people but it is more rare.

Most people are reincarnated by placing them into an astrology alignment that is very similar, or at least close enough, to the energies of their soul.

That makes sense. And it's kinda cool to evolve from one body and lifetime to another, with different circumstances and possibly different family members. I was wondering if my parents from previous lifetimes are the same as the ones I have now or are they different, say from parents from last lifetime to like an aunt or someone not related that I see as a father/mother figure or an inspiration idk.

Kevin Hernandez said:
I was wondering if my parents from previous lifetimes are the same as the ones I have now or are they different, say from parents from last lifetime to like an aunt or someone not related that I see as a father/mother figure or an inspiration idk.

If you are very close with a family member, I think it is common to be reincarnated back into the same family with them again if it is possible. Or even something like a grandparent dying, and being born again as their grandchild's baby is another thing that is possible. There are many things that can happen, and I am not saying that they all are likely but they can happen.

It would be nice if you could be reincarnated back together somehow with a past life family member, but it is not necessary and it is not guaranteed and you will be placed into whatever is the right situation for you which might be with a new family somewhere else.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
I was wondering if my parents from previous lifetimes are the same as the ones I have now or are they different, say from parents from last lifetime to like an aunt or someone not related that I see as a father/mother figure or an inspiration idk.

If you are very close with a family member, I think it is common to be reincarnated back into the same family with them again if it is possible. Or even something like a grandparent dying, and being born again as their grandchild's baby is another thing that is possible. There are many things that can happen, and I am not saying that they all are likely but they can happen.

It would be nice if you could be reincarnated back together somehow with a past life family member, but it is not necessary and it is not guaranteed and you will be placed into whatever is the right situation for you which might be with a new family somewhere else.

It would be weird if an ancient important figure in history that I looked up to turned out to be my past life self. It's weird how your old self became an inspiration for your future self. It's weird thinking about one being self-aware of their own existence.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back