Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can Parents astrology be transfered to their children?

Kavya Shukra

The reason I made this question is because looking at my parents astrology, both Tropical and Vedic, and looking at their lives, the description of their placements makes more sense with my life than even theirs. Certain planetary placements makes more sense with me than with them. Is this possible in parent-child astrology birth charts?

Kevin Hernandez said:

Yes, because this relates to karma. You can see this on Azazel's astrology, under certain placements, HPS Maxine is able to predict outcomes with the parents. For example, afflicted moon energy can bring problems with the mother.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=321712 time=1643845654 user_id=21286]
Kevin Hernandez said:

Yes, because this relates to karma. You can see this on Azazel's astrology, under certain placements, HPS Maxine is able to predict outcomes with the parents. For example, afflicted moon energy can bring problems with the mother.

I read about that, but I was thinking how can this be applied to mine and my parents astrology. Then I looked closer at my mom and dad's placements and houses, their chart rulers, and even their Vedic astrology and Nakshatras, my dad's Nakshatras and chart ruler literally is ruled by the Naga, and his ascendant was Aquarius, and his Venus was in the 11th house (I'm his 4th son and my chart ruler is Venus) and even though I have no placements that me and dad share, I do share the benefic Saturn and Uranus in my chart that comes from having his chart ruler being Aquarius. And as for my mom, her chart literally is Sagittarius and her chart ruler is Jupiter, and I share her Jupiter Sag (and it's in her 11th house, which makes sense why it was passed down to me). And her Nakshatra is Betelgeuse, which is super cool as fuck because that's where Satan lives. And what's even cooler is that both of them have Scorpio Mars and Sagittarius Venus, which explains why I'm deep into spirituality now. It's kinda like I was meant to be a Satanist just looking at both and at my own. Cool stuff.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back