Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some things that maybe should be added to the astrology site

darkmonkey666

I am going to comment on several things here that I have come to know about. Some things I wanted to add because they are in my natal chart and I don't think they are fully accurate descriptions or add all needed details.

Saturn/Uranus
The tighter this aspect in orb, the more those who have it are forced in their lives to conform. In many cases, while growing up, the parents were very strict and allowed little if any individuality, or freedom of expression. These people learn that they are accepted by others through adhering to accepted standards of behavior. They are usually in control of themselves.

I don't know how in the world everyone in these 1 to 2 years could fit this.

This doesn't appear to be true at all in my experience. Almost everyone around the time I was born has this aspect including me and my partner mine is in Sagittarius hers is in Capricorn.

What is true here is that these people can be restricted due to situations or people for awhile but if they work to get out of it they can be free.

If Saturn is in Sagittarius in this particular configuration its often someone of an enemy religion that tries to restrict someone. This doesn't mean the person with this aspect will go along with it. People with this aspect can intentionally not follow accepted standards of behavior even if it was pushed on them but more often they do it on their own or with a partner. The ones with Sagittarius may know how to pretend to be normal or go along with stuff when needed. The ones with Capricorn might end up either failing at that and going off on the person or changing entirely for the other person.

Also many get fed up with this conforming stuff and start the process of deprogramming from it.

I was wanting to write on this I also believe not every person with Jupiter in Aries is a complete Jerk I take exception to the wording of this because I would describe someone who fit all of that as a jerk.

Jupiter in Aries
These people can be extremely self-centered. Those with Jupiter in Aries, especially when prominently placed are loud, extravagant, bombastic, and impatient. They love to brag, take risks, and they often make more enemies than they do friends. They disregard tradition and hate to play by the rules. They often have a huge ego and an exaggerated sense of self-importance. This placement can help to offset low self-esteem, shyness and a lack of confidence in a chart. If there is a predominance of fire signs, or other planets in Aries, the negative traits of this placement are amplified to where the individual can be very unaware of and downright inconsiderate of the needs of others, putting themselves first and foremost.

I have this placement and three planets in Sagittarius including my chart ruler.

I think being selfish is cool in a way in today's world because you have to be otherwise you might get taken advantage of. Many people take advantage of others. So yes I often put myself above others happiness for that reason it was a hard lesson to learn. So no I was not automatically like that I got taken advantage of so many times to the point of actually losing a lot of things.

In fact for people that are my true friend I go above and beyond to help and care about. Those I truly care about I am not selfish around at all but I need to be selfish around lower vibration people and those who are pushy I learned this.

However playing by the rules I do hate but I am smart enough to know when it's needed and good and when it's not (fuck playing by the rules of Jews and xtians it's super excessive they think everything about being human is wrong however if you have an actual need of interaction or help from someone for something you can play along) I can be goofy and loud this is not wrong I don't think.

The one thing I do need to work on is the ego issue. Sometimes I can be a little egotistical.

This placement also means a spiritual warrior or someone who is strong in their beliefs and fights for them. This is not bad.

The next one Saturn in Sagittarius.
Many of these people deal with xtianity or the enemy religions in some way and there is a tendency towards fundamentalist religious beliefs in this placement. Most things on there are true but this should be added. This person however is a life long searcher. They usually take religion and spiritual beliefs seriously and care about doing what's right strongly. They can be pushy in their beliefs like Jupiter in Sagittarius is or Jupiter in Aries even more so. The people with Uranus conjunct this can intentionally break rules of their belief system in little or big ways for the fun of it or because they can and not feel bad but still believe in their religion or belief system or just not really much care for the rules to begin with but follow the beliefs.

I'm just going to quote HPS Maxine, as she had already provided the answer to this:

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
How to Read an Astrology Chart

Remember, the interpretations for each aspect, house placement and sign a planet is in is taken alone. You must take the placements of the other planets, signs, and house positions into consideration, along with the shape of the chart, and blend in everything. When certain placements and aspects confirm each other in that there are other supporting aspects that emphasize the same personality traits or life circumstances, then an accurate prediction can be made with interpreting the chart. Most charts have supporting placements and aspects, emphasizing certain traits or events in specific areas of the life.

Astrology has been studied for thousands of years and it is not going to change based solely on your experiences, your expectations or your lack of knowledge.

I would also like to add that you should be careful with what you say online. A moderator should edit this post or delete it altogether as you have provided information that can put you in a difficult situation in the future. I wont go into details about that for obvious reasons.

BlackOnyx8 said:

I'm just going to quote HPS Maxine, as she had already provided the answer to this:

Remember, the interpretations for each aspect, house placement and sign a planet is in is taken alone. You must take the placements of the other planets, signs, and house positions into consideration, along with the shape of the chart, and blend in everything. When certain placements and aspects confirm each other in that there are other supporting aspects that emphasize the same personality traits or life circumstances, then an accurate prediction can be made with interpreting the chart. Most charts have supporting placements and aspects, emphasizing certain traits or events in specific areas of the life.

Astrology has been studied for thousands of years and it is not going to change based solely on your experiences, your expectations or your lack of knowledge.

I would also like to add that you should be careful with what you say online. A moderator should edit this post or delete it altogether as you have provided information that can put you in a difficult situation in the future. I wont go into details about that for obvious reasons.

I wonder if the Astrological degrees and planets of the Daemons will be added to the JoS astro website. Because that part of the Daemons section confuses me. What are they for, and can they be applied to Natal chart?

BlackOnyx8 said:

May I remind you there were some people that wrote things about these aspects similar to what I said. It doesn't change over thousands of years.
I can quote them if you like.

BlackOnyx8 said:

Also this doesn't say a lot about me everyone the entire year I was born and a little the year after has these positions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back