Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Venus retrograde

shekeb

i don't know much about astrology but , as it is said in the Calendar, Venus was retrograde in late 2021 not good period for love spells ,money working , artistic pursuits and so on.

https://www.jos-astro.com/#/

i started a Handwriting course in the 1 January, 2021 and a painting ( Sketching ) class in 6 January .
Should I cancel these or continue .

And also i want to start a removing health issues working on January 21 ( moon in Virgo ) is it a good time to do ?

HAIL SATAN !!!!!!!

This surely impacts your results and progression. I would recommend to restart such a class when Venus is direct.

I would rather recommend to start a love spell/working when the Moon is in Libra; Good time to form love relationships, marriages, partnerships of all kinds or cast spells to ensure the success of or to incite these. Do this every day in a full moon cycle (40 days) straight, do not skip a day as this cancel out your working. Always raise your energies first. This can be either through words of power, sexual energy or both. Remember to be very precise in your affirmation, and when doing workings such as this, to include in the affirmation it is going in a happy and positive direction for you. "This energy (of libra moon for an example) is attracting a sexually and emotionally compatible person to me in a happy and positive way for me". This is just a guide, but you should understand the initiative.

Venus is also in Capricorn, which makes for a Saturnian nature in the love aspect. This is not that great. Be aware, but, do not get discouraged. In fact, this may sometimes helps with stability or may influence you to attract a shy person into your life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back