Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Negative Karma outer planets

darkmonkey666

???

What if someone say has problems dealing with Uranus Pluto or Neptune or negative karma associated with it and the area of life it rules. What if this planet rules the 1st house or is co ruler.

I know no one should try to invoke it or do any planetary square related to it that they find somewhere on the internet but what is a solution that actually is safe.

Is doing a freeing the soul working related to it using words like Pluto etc actually safe.

I want to ask before I do it cause I searched and really didn't find much useful information on this other than people wondering similar stuff with a very few responses.

You can also try to directly target those problems caused by these planets. (I think this is the safest and easiest way.) I have Uranus and Neptunus in my first house and this approach worked for me.

For example due to these planets I am a daydreamer so I started to eliminate this problem by using the rune Dagaz. Rising my awareness was the key for me. Based on my present knowledge a well developed awareness and a grounded mind is a must for a first house Neptune.

You always have other options on how to go about problems in Satanism. Identify the problem highlighted by the outer planet. For instance, Neptune can bring drug addiction which can be fixed by workings for freeing the soul.

Blackdragon666 said:
You always have other options on how to go about problems in Satanism. Identify the problem highlighted by the outer planet. For instance, Neptune can bring drug addiction which can be fixed by workings for freeing the soul.

I was thinking Pluto and this is not an emergency right now or anything I have a few years to take care of the issue. In a few years Pluto is going to transit the Natal Ascendant of my girlfriend and her Mercury which is conjunct. Looking back over her life she always has all sorts of horrible things happening to her around Pluto transits and chaos in her life. I was wanting to identify a safe way to get rid of that and make it a more positive inner transformation this time around.

I am going to start having her work on this from time to time before around 2026 when it happens.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back