Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jupiter Conjunct Neptune in Pisces

darkmonkey666

It was around April sometime this conjunction happened. This year. I am just curious what any of you all think about it. Anything special what kind of effects on the world etc. This is both the modern and traditional ruler conjunct in the sign they rule.

I wanted to know people's opinions on this of course I myself think this is special and may signify some event.

Also to add onto this Saturn enters Pisces 2023. Good or bad in your mind.

I don't think personally I am going to like Saturn in Pisces very well. This already deals with the themes I don't like very much such as self hatred lack of being able to stick up for ones self being taken advantage of etc. Individualism vs the collective. All that bleh 🤢 stuff

slyscorpion said:
Also to add onto this Saturn enters Pisces 2023. Good or bad in your mind.

I don't think personally I am going to like Saturn in Pisces very well. This already deals with the themes I don't like very much such as self hatred lack of being able to stick up for ones self being taken advantage of etc. Individualism vs the collective. All that bleh 🤢 stuff

To me Saturn in Pisces feels like a great opportunity to strengthen your Mars because this feels something that a strong Mars can combat the insecure, enabling behavior of Saturn Pisces.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back