Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SIGN OF FALL vs SIGN OF DETRIMENT?

CaspianTheDreamer

Can somebody please explain the difference? I know that both are similar in sone ways for example The Moon's sign of fall is Scorpio and sign of detriment is Capricorn, and they all are used for similar goals and i also read that some or mist goals fail at these times hence the naming of these signs. But some other goals prosper, as in the moon's case, black magic. I'd be grateful if someone explained the difference between these two. Hail Satan <3

The influence of each planet is strong in the sign that it rules, other than this ruling sign, each planet also has another sign where it expresses itself harmoniously, which is the sign of its exaltation.

When a planet is located in the opposite sign to the one it rules, it is the sign of its detriment where its influences are weakened or expressed in a negative way.

When the planet is located in the opposite sign to the one it is exalted in, this is the sign of its fall, where it also loses strenght and influence.

So they both weaken the influence of a planet in your Natal Chart, or in your Magickal Workings.

The reason why timing your Black Magick with the Moon in the Sign of Capricorn works best for this kind of working is because Saturn (which rules suffering, misfortune, misery, and so on) rules the sign of Capricorn.

Detriment is like driving along with a foot on the brake, fall is like driving with the brakes on and you keep shifting into the wrong gear.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back