Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Siblings in astro chart, 3rd house, Saturn, etc.

Ascension

If I am revealing too much personal info, pleas disregard this post HoodedCobra666. I am having an issue and welcome advice on.

I have had readings done by Maxine, Lydia and Hoodedcobra. All have mentioned my third house Saturn. And (from memory) all have advised me about a sibling, that this sibling is a very negative influence on me and I would need to distance myself from them. Growing up, my brother has been a pain at times, yes. I am good at sports, he is better. I am somewhat attractive, he is more so. Etc. but the last 5 years or so we have been getting along great. No problems. However…….,

I have a workmate. Actually, someone I am a manager of at work. Let’s call him Deric. Well Deric and I have some things in common: both white, both male, both acceptably physically fit and active, both with children, both working at the same place (obviously), etc. And I don’t believe him to be a Jew, though he has curly hair (so I could be wrong). We got along great the first year he worked here. However, the last 3 months has been HELL. It started when he told me he had his medicinal marijuana card (we live in US). Then he started smoking ALL the time ar work. I left it alone, he does his job mostly effectively, so why bother. But then some people complained about the pot smell coming off him. So I talked to him about it that he can’t be smoking at work (which he was doing). And he seemed fine….

Then I asked him one day why he took a two hour lunch, and why his eyes al
glaze again. This started a huge argument. He said he doesn’t smoke at work etc and that I “questioned his character” by insinuating he smokes at work. That it’s “just his clothes” that smell, “from home”… then he told me I am physically INTIMIDATING him by telling him not to smoke at work, and that I made him uncomfortable… but then he basically threatens me physically about it lol like he was gonna try me up.

Sorry for the long story. But I like this job. And it allows me to meditate and be a Satanist. But I don’t know what to think of him. I told the managers about him, they just told him to listen to me but he said he will never do it by will etc that it’s against his wishes and I’m making him work for me by force etc “seeking daddy on him”
Blah blah. And I DO NOT want to lose this job. Or push him away if he can be a satanist someday. But I don’t feel like I should have to put up
with this shit. Because he lies about smoking on the job I caught him twice. And about time card punches. But I don’t want to be an ass either.

My question is this, is it possible that this could be my brother from a past lifetime? That I was warned about in my chart readings? (My third house Saturn) Is that possible, for a past life family member to affect you in this life? And secondly: what would YOU do in my position? What should I do?
:?: :?: :?:
Thank you!

Honestly, that just sounds like a pothead stirring up the work environment. You said you already have a brother, most likely this is him. You can check out his chart and determine whether he has such influence on you or not. I mean, he most likely has since he is your brother and your Saturn is in 3rd house. My note is that meditations helps in this area. I have some aspects that are not pleasant, but I don't notice anything from it thanks to AoP and my GD.

I am unaware of the legalities in regards to medicinal mariuahuana use in the US, but there should at least be boundaries where work is concerned. You are his manager. If he doesn't listen and/or make people around him uncomfortable at work, that should be enough to at least give him some sort of consequence right? Like a written warning? Is it a breach on the workplace policies? A breach in his contract? Although it is for medicinal use, being high on the job is illegal in most companies and workplaces for obvious reasons. In my country, I would fire him on the spot if I caught him or anyone else high or drunk at work.

But, being a Satanist, you can bind him through magick, program his aura to stop smoking weed at work or causing problems for you. You have the upper take in this situation, not him!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back