Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tarot card reading - time card?

SeerOfSS

I know this is an astrology area but the regular group I didnt get anything.

So will ask here.

If pulling the time card when doing reading. Is there a meaning?
Trying to bend time and control time?

Thanks

SeerOfSS said:
I know this is an astrology area but the regular group I didnt get anything.

So will ask here.

If pulling the time card when doing reading. Is there a meaning?
Trying to bend time and control time?

Thanks

There is no card with such name as far as I know. Maybe you mean the Temperance card? This sometimes is associated with time.
Maybe the deck you use has altered the names of some cards?

My bad taking some time.

Was waiting to see what deck it was. But didnt get much info aside from it maybe being an Oracle deck.

Oracle decks are different from Tarot decks. Some have less cards and some way more than Tarot decks, plus different meanings. Even if you compare the cards between two Oracle decks there will be differences.

What if you see the overall spread and see what the time card could mean?

If you mean the literal time controlling superpower then i think you need to be more realistic about the meanings :D but if you cant find the meaning of that card in any guidebook of that deck or whatever, i would say that the Time card could mean the same as temperance just like how our friend said here, it could also signify the individuals' memory, as in forgetting or not forgetting, or how the passing of time can change, destroy or heal people and things... it can also have the meaning of something taking too long or it could imply patience, or perhaps it could even talk about the date or time of when something might happen. Know that when using cards you should listen to your intuition more than the assigned meaning of the cards. You can also use different meanings and interpretations in regards to different contexts.

Maya said:
Oracle decks are different from Tarot decks. Some have less cards and some way more than Tarot decks, plus different meanings. Even if you compare the cards between two Oracle decks there will be differences.

What if you see the overall spread and see what the time card could mean?

The reading isn't for me.

This was someone else that was talking to me about.
The deck card is
alberto villoldo mystical shaman

It had the time card and the serpent there.

Oh well. Though some info there I didnt know thanks.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
If you mean the literal time controlling superpower then i think you need to be more realistic about the meanings :D but if you cant find the meaning of that card in any guidebook of that deck or whatever, i would say that the Time card could mean the same as temperance just like how our friend said here, it could also signify the individuals' memory, as in forgetting or not forgetting, or how the passing of time can change, destroy or heal people and things... it can also have the meaning of something taking too long or it could imply patience, or perhaps it could even talk about the date or time of when something might happen. Know that when using cards you should listen to your intuition more than the assigned meaning of the cards. You can also use different meanings and interpretations in regards to different contexts.

Thank you for the info. Give some and more to think on also.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back