Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Accidents in Astrology

BlackOnyx8 [JG]

Website
jos-projects.com
So yesterday I was involved in a car accident in the highway. Satan literally saved my life as it's a place where a car crash is more than likely a death sentence there due to high speed traffic and multiple lanes.

I didn't get a single scratch on me.

Anyway to the point. I do a lot of protection everyday (funny thing I was actually in the middle of one of my protection workings and were vibrating SURYA at the moment of the accident) and this still happened to me. Which is super strange. If this was not a direct curse against my life, then perhaps was a fated event and I can look at it from an Astrological perspective. The only thing I can think of, is some sort of Uranus transit, or some planet transiting over my Natal Uranus. Any idea of where I could start investigating this event?

BlackOnyx8 said:
So yesterday I was involved in a car accident in the highway. Satan literally saved my life as it's a place where a car crash is more than likely a death sentence there due to high speed traffic and multiple lanes.

Anyway to the point. I do a lot of protection everyday (funny thing I was actually in the middle of one of my protection workings and were vibrating SURYA at the moment of the accident) and this still happened to me. Which is super strange. If this was not a direct curse against my life, then perhaps was a fated event and I can look at it from an Astrological perspective. The only thing I can think of, is some sort of Uranus transit, or some planet transiting over my Natal Uranus. Any idea of where I could start investigating this event?

If this is astrologically tied, look up your transits and progressions, where Saturn, Uranus, Pluto and Mars are.
And see what aspects they do to your Sun, Chart-Ruler(s), ASC, first house and 8th house maybe even, if the ruler of your 1st is in the 8th, this could trigger something like that.

trines and sextiles are usually positive aspects, (from my experience Pluto is excluded from that tho)
while Squares are usually bad.
And with the Conjunction and Opposition, it depends on whether or not the planets "like" each other. Saturn doesn't like anyone tho lol.
the above is a rule of thumb.

I am very glad you are safe!

In addition to other infos, Neptune is also likely to cause trouble I think. I have seen in some people's charts that their neptun had hard aspects with Mars and Pluto when they had serious accidents.

BlackOnyx8 said:

Holy shit! I'm so glad you are ok! Ninrick is pretty much on point here for you. I had a nasty car wreck not too long ago on the way to a job while Saturn was transiting my mars....on the second day of a Saturn square. dumb dumb dumb. I was trying to manifest the positives of my Saturns house.

If your natal chart has any of the aforementioned aspects, this combined with transit especially can manifest something possibly also. Blackdragon taught me that the minor aspects of the natal chart are of fate. I think this could also be with transits too so if mars were inconjunct, semi or sesisquare Uranus Pluto or Saturn and/ or in your natal chart this could be something that is fated either as a trend or at the given duration a transit takes place.

Mars aspecting saturn and/or uranus are two of the major aspects that can cause or indicate accidents anywhere, along with a first house or prominant mars, especially one with any hard aspects.

I had no idea at the time, and though I assumed something was going on in the skies, I didn't fully grasp the magnitude of it. Now that I am a bit more experienced in Astrology I can see for sure this was fated death. I was studying Astrology but I would have never guessed I was destined to die that day, life was going just great until all of a sudden I fell asleep and crashed into another car in the highway... Scary and yet amazing at the same time, that I didn't get a single scratch on me. If I wasn't a Satanist I'm pretty sure that would have been the end of the line for me. I couldn't say for sure if this was because of my protections, or if the Gods directly intervened but more than likely the second option. I am not sure if I could dodge something this big entirely on my own...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back