Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Demons in astrology

Kavya Shukra

On the Demons section, certain demons have certain planets and astrological degrees and days.

For example, Dagon has 0-1° Aquarius for his day, and one of his planets is Uranus.

What does this mean, and does this mean if one has a 0-1° Aquarius in your birth chart, Dagon is present?

Kevin Hernandez said:
On the Demons section, certain demons have certain planets and astrological degrees and days.

For example, Dagon has 0-1° Aquarius for his day, and one of his planets is Uranus.

What does this mean, and does this mean if one has a 0-1° Aquarius in your birth chart, Dagon is present?

Quite honestly i have theorized that this could mean you might have known the particular Demon in a past life or have had some sort of bond. I have several planets that are on or within the range of some Demon's astrological degrees, of which not only share the same elements but also the same focuses and specialties of which i gravitate towards.

Shadowcat said:
Kevin Hernandez said:

Quite honestly i have theorized that this could mean you might have known the particular Demon in a past life or have had some sort of bond. I have several planets that are on or within the range of some Demon's astrological degrees, of which not only share the same elements but also the same focuses and specialties of which i gravitate towards.

This could make sense because according to the Demons' planets and astrological degrees, only Dagon, Satan and Khepri's have a match in my birth chart. And just looking at those 3, I'm not complaining at all. I love their presence and wisdom, and being able to have an amazing time with them.

Shadowcat said:
Kevin Hernandez said:

Another question is would it be recommended to have a bond with a Demon that shares the same planet as your Chart Ruler?

For example, if Mars is your Chart ruler, would Andras be recommended to be able to have a quality bond with him? Or Astarte or Satan for Venus chart ruler? Etc.

Kevin Hernandez said:
Shadowcat said:
Kevin Hernandez said:

Another question is would it be recommended to have a bond with a Demon that shares the same planet as your Chart Ruler?

For example, if Mars is your Chart ruler, would Andras be recommended to be able to have a quality bond with him? Or Astarte or Satan for Venus chart ruler? Etc.

i wouldn't say it takes your chart ruler to be one of their plabets just that it can be an indicator of something in some cases. in anycase if you feel drawn to a specific Demon for any reason you should try to reach out to them

Shadowcat said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
Shadowcat said:

i wouldn't say it takes your chart ruler to be one of their plabets just that it can be an indicator of something in some cases. in anycase if you feel drawn to a specific Demon for any reason you should try to reach out to them

Noted, and that's what I did. Especially after looking at my Vedic astrology, Venus ruling it almost entirely is an understatement, and that and my name's Sanskrit origins motivated me even more to get closer to Satan and Astarte. It's going up from here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back