Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Signs of Satan's Children

SShiva_fr

I was wondering what signs the children of Satan, we, the SS!, are from, what are the most represented astrological signs?

I know we are not supposed to give any information about ourselves for safety reasons, but would it be acceptable to just indicate our Solar sign without any other details?

This is not a fundamental subject, so if it is not possible, it is not a big deal!

Also, I know that the Sun Sign is not that significant. But it could be enlightening if some signs are much more recurrent than others. I am curious about it!

What is your opinion?

SShiva_fr said:
I was wondering what signs the children of Satan, we, the SS!, are from, what are the most represented astrological signs?

I know we are not supposed to give any information about ourselves for safety reasons, but would it be acceptable to just indicate our Solar sign without any other details?

This is not a fundamental subject, so if it is not possible, it is not a big deal!

Also, I know that the Sun Sign is not that significant. But it could be enlightening if some signs are much more recurrent than others. I am curious about it!

What is your opinion?
Maybe Aquarius, Capricon and Scorpio

Siatris Ioholo said:
SShiva_fr said:

What is your opinion?
Maybe Aquarius, Capricon and Scorpio

Yes, that's what I think too, but maybe it's not the reality!
That's why it was interesting to make an express survey of the sun signs of the Brothers and Sisters!

For my part, I am Aquarius

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I think we kind of have all the signs.

Yes, that's for sure. Moreover, you know from experience, with the study of natal charts (the chance that the Brothers and Sisters had to have your readings!!)

However, I am persuaded that there must be signs more represented than others. In addition to the 3 mentioned above (Aquarius, Capricorn and Scorpio), I think of Pisces.

It was really just out of curiosity. I am very invested in astrological studies at the moment. I am trying to do our charts, I just finished my son's (40 pages!), and the correspondence between what I analyzed and what I know about him is just amazing. This is why I suddenly asked myself the question: are the SS over-represented in some signs or not.

At the same time I am working on the translation of JoS Astro in French. It will be finished in January :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back