Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

0 degree Saturn in Taurus

RoseQuartz

If a brother or sister in Satan found that Saturn is in 0 degree Taurus in their birth chart, witch causes poverty and such things related to money, is it possible to overcome this by following Lydia's Saturn overcoming post?
By using ansuz rune 90 days straight to free the soul from poverty, following money working without obstacles??

I forgot to mention a planet in 0 to 5 degreed are most powerful In their influence. It is permanent.
So to speak. Our forum isn't alive like before.

Hail Satan!

Anything can be overcome, but it may take more than just one working. We have another SS who had a bad chart for finances, and did 5 or so workings over the course of a few years but can now enjoy a good income. It all depends on how deep the karma goes.

Do workings to free yourself from poverty, and then more workings to attract money. This friday is a full Moon in Taurus and Venus is strong, you can do a money working starting then.

Do u think overcoming any and all obstacles that r preventing me from getting money and wealth first, then doing money working is the most beneficial ? I believe it is the most powerful to do.
As said above just making sure :D
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back