Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mayan Galactic Signature and the 260 Tzolkin System

Kavya Shukra

The Mayans are well known for their astrology, the calendar being one of them, but many people don't know how they achieved it or how it works.

As many people know about the Moon cycles, it takes at least about 28 (or 29.5) days for the Lunar cycle to reach from New Moon to New Moon, and every time it resets, its always in a different zodiac, in the procession of the 13 Zodiac signs (Libra, Scorpio, Ophiuchus and Sagittarius interchange between these 3) (13 x 28 is 364)

The Galactic Signature is 13 Lunar Overtones (or 13 cycles of the Moon and 20 Constellations (alongside 20 day months) (and Venus stays in a sign every 20 days) (13 x 20 is 260). There are 260 days in a human pregnancy, and 260 days (263 to be exact) where Venus is seen as a morning star in the sky (alongside 50 days where it isn't seen in the sky at all, the origin of the Sumerian story of Ishtar's descent into the underworld) before it comes back as an evening star for 263 days. Then 8 days where it is not seen, as it is in front of the Sun. This is the 584 Synodic cycle of Venus, or roughly 19 months. And after 5 Synodic Venusian cycles, it roughly equates to 8 Earth Years. (8/5 is 1.6, close to the Phi 1.618)

13 and 20 are also the vibrations of Earth and the Universe, and they play a role in Mayan astrology.

Información adicional, (respuesta en español):

Los tzolkin están relacionados con 4 elementos y a su ves dan paso a un conocimiento mas grande sobre que los mayas tenían en si mismos el conocimiento sobre las razas y la ubicación de estas mismas.Aquí tengo curiosidades sobre como ellos se consideraban la cuarta raza.

Dicho lo anterior, los tzolkin forman parte de la Kabbalah maya, la cual tenia 20 tzolkin, y esta estaba dividida en 4 secciones haciendo referencia a los 4 elementos y a 4 razas, de esta manera:
kabala-maya.jpg

ROJO=TIERRA=Mexicanos; Peruanos, Indios Americanos, etc
BLANCO=AIRE=Arios
AMARILLO=FUEGO=Asiáticos
AZUL=AGUA=Negros

Si nos ubicamos en un punto especifico daríamos con un punto desde el cual pudieron surgir las civilizaciones, esta comprobado que de ese punto surgieron civilizaciones con grandes conocimientos, y acomodando las secciones de los tzolkin de la kábala maya en 4 puntos de acuerdo a su significado como el tzolkin del sol hacie el este; pues quedaría de esta manera:
4-razas-y-elementos-ubicados.png

Estos símbolos mayas no están acomodados al azar están relacionados con su propio significado lo que a su vez da el propio color relacionado como explique más arriba, por ejemplo la sección amarilla esta puesta de esa manera por que en ella contiene el tzolkin del sol, y la sección roja contiene a la luna...

Ahora esto en un sentido mas astrologico y con relación en las demás astrologias, tenemos que los tzolkin están acomodados de esta manera dado que tienen la relación con los elementos en la astrología:
elementos-y-tzolkin-astrologia.png

Una vez que aclaradas las relaciones de los elementos en los tzolkin, podemos notar que van ordenados en una secuencia especifica:
Fuego-Tierra-Aire-Agua....

111111.png

calendariomayabiografia232x306.jpg

AQUI ESTA LA SIMILITUD CON LA RUEDA ASTROLÓGICA CONVENCIONAL:
ASTROOOO.png

Así evidenciamos toda la similitud, dando la conclusión de que los tzolkin mayas son igual a los signos del zodiaco.

De esa manera podemos ver lo mismo con los aztecas:
aztec.jpg

Este tallado maya tiene a un hombre cargando con un tzolkin lo cual simboliza como estamos sujetos a nuestras reglas astrológicas:
mayaastrop.png

CONCLUSIONES:
Los mayas no fueron los mas avanzados astrologicamente, pero si dominaban todos esos principios, incluso hay teorías de que las pirámides de méxico fueron creadas por ellos, y como solían abandonarlas para cambiar de posición estas pudieron llegar a ser habitadas mas tarde por los aztecas (esto es solo una teoría que ronda por internet).
Ademas algo muy importante a resaltar; es que estaban conscientes de que eran "la raza roja- la cuarta raza", la raza roja se da en la mezcla de negros con asiáticos, es por eso que tenemos rasgos asiáticos...

Aquí tengo la duda si en verdad eramos una subraza o eramos una raza mas de las originales....

Mis fuentes son de una serie de presentaciones de un profesor, con el cual también tuve la fortuna de acudir a una de ellas presencialmente.(SI GUSTAN PUEDO ADJUNTAR LINKS)

Additional information, (answer in English):

The tzolkin are related to 4 elements and in turn give way to a greater knowledge that the Mayas themselves had knowledge about the races and the location of these same.here I have curiosities about how they considered themselves the fourth race.

That said, the tzolkin are part of the Mayan Kabbalah, which had 20 tzolkin, and this was divided into 4 sections referring to the 4 elements and 4 races, thus:
kabala-maya.jpg

RED=EARTH=Mexicans; Peruvians, American Indians, etc.
WHITE= AIR=Aryans
YELLOW=FIRE=Asians
BLUE=WATER=Blacks

If we locate ourselves in a specific point we would find a point from which civilizations could arise, it is proven that from that point arose civilizations with great knowledge, and accommodating the sections of the tzolkin of the Maya kabalah in 4 points according to their meaning as the tzolkin of the sun towards the east; it would be like this:
4-razas-y-elementos-ubicados.png

These Mayan symbols are not randomly arranged, they are related to their own meaning which in turn gives the related color as I explained above, for example the yellow section is placed that way because it contains the tzolkin of the sun, and the red section contains the moon...

Now this in a more astrological sense and in relation to the other astrologies, we have that the tzolkin are arranged in this way since they have the relationship with the elements in astrology:
elementos-y-tzolkin-astrologia.png

Once we have clarified the relationships of the elements in the tzolkin, we can notice that they are ordered in a specific sequence:
Fire-Earth-Earth-Air-Water....

111111.png

calendariomayabiografia232x306.jpg

HERE IS THE SIMILARITY WITH THE CONVENTIONAL ASTROLOGICAL WHEEL:
ASTROOOO.png

In this way we can see all the similarity, giving the conclusion that the Mayan tzolkin are the same as the signs of the zodiac.

In that way we can see the same with the Aztecs:
aztec.jpg

This Maya carving has a man carrying a tzolkin which symbolizes how we are subject to our astrological rules:
mayaastrop.png

CONCLUSIONS:
The Mayas were not the most advanced astrologically, but they dominated all those principles, there are even theories that the pyramids of Mexico were created by them, and as they used to abandon them to change their position these could have been inhabited later by the Aztecs (this is just a theory that goes around the internet).
Also something very important to highlight; is that they were aware that they were "the red race - the fourth race", the red race is given in the mixture of blacks with Asians, that's why we have Asian features...

Here I have the doubt if in truth we were a subrace or we were one more race of the original ones ....

My sources are from a series of presentations by a professor, with whom I also had the good fortune to attend one of them in person.(IF YOU LIKE I CAN ATTACH LINKS)

I would like you to read this topic and share your opinion. :,)

I think they knew more than this, we just have problems finding it. That aside, the research is very good that it's happening.

Can't wait for JoS for Latin America, you two brothers would do wonders there.

I think this might interpret elements more than it does interpret planets. Just by what it looks like. So it might be a psychological system, not solely an astrological system.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I think they knew more than this, we just have problems finding it. That aside, the research is very good that it's happening.

Can't wait for JoS for Latin America, you two brothers would do wonders there.

I think this might interpret elements more than it does interpret planets. Just by what it looks like. So it might be a psychological system, not solely an astrological system.

Even this system the Mayans used was used by the Hawaiians and Australians, and it was mainly based off the 20 Constellations the planets cross

Aries
Andromeda
Taurus
Orion
Auriga
Gemini
Canis Major
Cancer
Leo
Virgo
Hydra
Libra
Ophiuchus
Scorpio
Sagittarius
Capricorn
Aquarius
Pisces
Cetus
Pegasus

(This also is partly inspired by the 26 Vedic Nakshatras as well)

I totally agree with you; there are still many things to discover and interpret, thank you very much for your answer :,)

For me it will be an honor and pleasure to help by sharing in a didactic way for everyone, and I also like the idea of working with Kevin Hernandez for these topics.

Again thank you very much for dedicating some time to this topic, greetings.

Hail Satan.

DTone said:
I totally agree with you; there are still many things to discover and interpret, thank you very much for your answer :,)

For me it will be an honor and pleasure to help by sharing in a didactic way for everyone, and I also like the idea of working with Kevin Hernandez for these topics.

Again thank you very much for dedicating some time to this topic, greetings.

Hail Satan.

Definitely would be a great pleasure working with you. Right now I'm gathering research for things such as the Satanic Vedic origins of Mexico (and also Polynesia, Malaysia Australia and Hawaii, since Mexico is connected to these 4 as well) from language to architecture, the calendar and zero numerical system, astrology, ceremonies, and so much more, and doing research on etymology as a lot of Mexican countries and cities are of Sanskrit origin.

Thank you :,), and it will be a pleasure....

That sounds very interesting, I am currently doing translations so I have not been able to continue researching, my goal is to find clear evidence of enemy infiltration in mexico and also if it is possible to rescue some ancient mexican mantras...

Something also curious is the similarity between the Yggdrasil of the Nordic mythology and the eagle that gave the sign to the Aztecs of Huitzilopochtli:

yggdrasill.jpg

vieron_los_mexicas_al_aguila_parada_sobre_el_nopal_b.jpg

No doubt finishing the translations that I am doing I will continue investigating to be able to add more things, and it will be a pleasure to read and learn from your knowledge.

Greetings.

Hail Satan.

Yeah, the Galactic Signature system is based on the 20 days Venus stays in a Zodiac. It's similar to the 27 Lunar Nakshatra system, where 27 is a Lunar Month + 1-2 days Void of Course. Venus, like the Moon, also has its phases though you need a Microscope or a very clear sky to see it at night.

Another thing about the 260 system is that while Venus takes 225 days to revolve around the Sun, that's outside of Earth. From Earth, Venus enters retrograde spaces lasting around 40 days. 225 + 40 = 265. And this is considering Venus enters retrograde around every 18 months, which is close to the full synodic cycle of Venus of 584 days (or 19 months.)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back