Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Career interpretation

Goldxaura

Hello and happy Yule season, I’m having a bit of trouble pinpointing an exact career for myself.
There isn’t any planet in my tenth house, but Libra is conjucted with Virgo, however it takes up most of the house. To top it off, the same planets are ruled by Taurus and Gemini, but it’s half and half over my 6th house. I’m getting something that deals with beauty & communication???

My brother keeps asking me to produce for him.
I naturally advert towards learning instruments, when I were younger I was forced to play a recorder… that part was a joke lol.
But by chance, I was placed in multiple piano/ band classes from middle school towards high school.
I have had several people tell me to write multiple books based off social media & what not?
I carry a lot of trauma, being from the “hood” like these arts were always ridiculed growing up by my older peers. Like if you weren’t gangbanging or playing basketball you were considered what they call a lame.

Now tie this information in with Capricorn/Aquarius over my second house, and I am absolutely dumbfounded on what to do specifically.
I know that Venus is extremely prominent in my chart as it’s In my first house, under SaG. While the rest of my family is short.
I have tried at least two Mars squares to increase my ambition and passion, I literally just find myself reading more and working out more.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Well since you played an instrument and were studious of said stuff(piano) but it's been many years. If you have any talent for wind instruments and passive understanding of piano. Like your Legend of Zelda picture you have.

Ever considered trying out a ocarina as an instrument?

They can be quite cheap, moderately priced, or even high-end versions that sell for a lot of money. There's a variety like wood, metal, porcelain, plastic etc.etc. As they get more expensive even like multi-channel i.e. double ocarina/triple ocarina etc.etc. there's variety like tenors to bass, i.e. sharp sounds to deep sounds.

Other than that I guess your musically inclined to a degree or had success maybe consider something musical. Maybe even be like digital albeit it's not that easy of a field, it's more easier being with a physical instrument than something like FLstudio or other DAWs.

Yeah throwing your life away gangbanging is really stupid or excessively playing basketball, I recall some Doctors mention in sports medicine, that excessive basketball can cause issues. It's one thing to play basketball and be professional and balancing exercise and whatnot it's another simply being a Bballer and doing damage to your knees/legs/hips etc.etc. there's a number of people who've had sports injuries regarding basketball in regards to the lower extremities.

This isn't to scare you or anything but as with any activity excessive long term overplaying can create issues especially if you don't balance out with exercise and good healthy diet. I recall a family member of mines reading mentioning quite a few basketball related injuries in regards to the knees particular kinda like football injuries on the knees/ACL and other sections of the lower body.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back