Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does the Phase of the Moon affect Natal Charts?

I know the moon's phase can be crucial in certain workings, but is it of any importance in one's natal chart?

Also, is one affected somehow by the hour or day of the week of one's birth? Particular workings can be enhanced if they're timed with a planetary hour conducive to the working, so I was wondering if the day/hour someone was born can also have some kind of effect.

In Search of Answers said:
I know the moon's phase can be crucial in certain workings, but is it of any importance in one's natal chart?

Also, is one affected somehow by the hour or day of the week of one's birth? Particular workings can be enhanced if they're timed with a planetary hour conducive to the working, so I was wondering if the day/hour someone was born can also have some kind of effect.

As far as I know, yes, natal Moon phases affects your life. If it's waxing, then some things will happen earlier in your life. If it's waning, some things will happen (such as success, love relationships etc.) later in your life. As far as I know, it works as retrograde system.

Thersthara said:
What is the meaning or importance of a new moon in natal chart?

From this page:

Sun conjunct Moon [New Moon]
This strengthens the house where it is found and gives the affairs ruled by the house special emphasis in the person's life. There is a very strong emphasis on the sign the conjunction is in; unless both luminaries are in adjacent signs. There is a tendency to be very concentrated, putting all of one's energy into something, to the exclusion of all else, with a strong focus in the life related to the house placement.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back