Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question on fixed stars

BlackOnyx8 [JG]

Website
jos-projects.com
Allow 1 - 2 degrees orb for conjunctions and oppositions to other planets.

What if it's 3 degrees?

What if there are certain stars that give me unwanted characteristics tainting my character and personality?

I mean, I can make a conscious choice to be exactly the way I want to be and act the way I want to act, it's not like I have bad character, but I used to, before coming to Satan. I wonder if it's possible to permanently get rid of said influence. Also another one that causes eyesight problems.

BlackOnyx8 said:

What if it's 3 degrees?

What if there are certain stars that give me unwanted characteristics tainting my character and personality?

I mean, I can make a conscious choice to be exactly the way I want to be and act the way I want to act, it's not like I have bad character, but I used to, before coming to Satan. I wonder if it's possible to permanently get rid of said influence. Also another one that causes eyesight problems.
That would mean very minor influence, if even that.

Also all the negative aspects can be overcome with 8 fold path.

For eyesight, you might want to look up endmyopia.org. Eyesight can be improved with spiritual methods as well. Solar chakra rules eyesight, btw.

BlackOnyx8 said:

What if it's 3 degrees?

With critical/significant degrees and fixed stars the orbs are very strict. i would say the traits you are worried about may very well come from something else in your chart that could give the same or similar effect. With aspects of certain planets to each other just barely being within or out of orb by a very tiny bit, i would say it still has influence but to a much lesser intensity as the aspect would with a tighter orb. Fixed stars though are very far way which is why a very strict tolerance is used for their orbs.

Shadowcat said:

Henu the Great said:

Thanks, I was wondering about the 3 degrees but there are other stars that are in conjunction with planets and angles that give me unwanted traits, of something I am not and I don't want to be... how someone who is not Jewish is born with these influences....I don't know.
Luckily I do have other placements that greatly offset these characteristics. It explains some things I have done in my past though.

Satan and the Demons teach us ethics and I have learned so much and grown out of this when I found the Joy of Satan, but I will make sure to permanently remove these influences. I will try the Munka working.

Thanks for the link on myopia. I will have to work on my solar chakra as I have other health issues related with it... this is clearly a sign it definitely needs improvement. Currently working on my Natal Sun with Munka which will probably help a bit, but I will do a Sun Square next year. Will do these exercises in the meantime to correct the myopia.

BlackOnyx8 said:
Thanks, I was wondering about the 3 degrees but there are other stars that are in conjunction with planets and angles that give me unwanted traits, of something I am not and I don't want to be... how someone who is not Jewish is born with these influences....I don't know.
Luckily I do have other placements that greatly offset these characteristics. It explains some things I have done in my past though.

Satan and the Demons teach us ethics and I have learned so much and grown out of this when I found the Joy of Satan, but I will make sure to permanently remove these influences. I will try the Munka working.

Thanks for the link on myopia. I will have to work on my solar chakra as I have other health issues related with it... this is clearly a sign it definitely needs improvement. Currently working on my Natal Sun with Munka which will probably help a bit, but I will do a Sun Square next year. Will do these exercises in the meantime to correct the myopia.
Karma can manifest in many ways, such as through placements of fixed stars.

Munka workings and squares go long way. Keep it up.

Henu the Great said:
BlackOnyx8 said:

What if it's 3 degrees?

That would mean very minor influence, if even that.

Also all the negative aspects can be overcome with 8 fold path.

For eyesight, you might want to look up endmyopia.org. Eyesight can be improved with spiritual methods as well. Solar chakra rules eyesight, btw.

one of my house cusps is on a degree for bad eyesight and i was told i have 2 genetic variations for macular degeneration. as a welder i appreciate this. will look it up for sure!

One more thing I want to mention is that jewish curses are major factor in play as well.

For example, I have Mars in very bad degree, right on the decree. Also, my chart ruler is one degree from very bad degree. On the other hand, I do have quite something in opposite terms as well.

All these negative aspects can be mitigated with freeing the soul and so on. It's only worrisome when no corrective measures are done.

Shadowcat said:
one of my house cusps is on a degree for bad eyesight and i was told i have 2 genetic variations for macular degeneration. as a welder i appreciate this. will look it up for sure!
Okay. Nothing to worry as long as one works on these. Unneccessary stress will not help, and staying focused on improvement is key.

Henu the Great said:
One more thing I want to mention is that jewish curses are major factor in play as well.

For example, I have Mars in very bad degree, right on the decree. Also, my chart ruler is one degree from very bad degree. On the other hand, I do have quite something in opposite terms as well.

All these negative aspects can be mitigated with freeing the soul and so on. It's only worrisome when no corrective measures are done.

Shadowcat said:
Okay. Nothing to worry as long as one works on these. Unneccessary stress will not help, and staying focused on improvement is key.
If the planet(your ruler in your case), is not on the exact bad degree, wouldn't that mean that there isn't a bad influence from the degree?

Quel_tizio said:
If the planet(your ruler in your case), is not on the exact bad degree, wouldn't that mean that there isn't a bad influence from the degree?
It would be lessened, depending how much of an orb there is.

Henu the Great said:
Quel_tizio said:

What about for example, planets in detriment/fall signs but conjuct/aspect fortunate stars like Sirius or Betelgeuse? Would the fixed star have more influence than the Sign?

Kavya Shukra said:
Henu the Great said:
Quel_tizio said:

What about for example, planets in detriment/fall signs but conjuct/aspect fortunate stars like Sirius or Betelgeuse? Would the fixed star have more influence than the Sign?
That's a tricky one. Potentially, yes. Just as the opposite.

Kavya Shukra said:
Henu the Great said:
Quel_tizio said:

The only aspects that matter with fixed stars are oppositions and conjuctions.

I think the influence of the fall/detriment sign would still be there, maybe the house where the planet is will be important in the life or it will bring succes it that specific area.

Ex: Mercury in 10th house in Saggitarius, that could mean succes with pubblic speech and if betelguse make opposition with Mercury that would be much more important and it would confirm that placement

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back