Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Aspect Types..

Apokovyski

Website
discord.gg
Hail Fellow SS...

What can we say about aspect Types ? What is the difference between Square and Opposition ?
Or 150° aspect ? What makes special this aspect ?
I know elements and mutable, cardinal etc. Difference. But on making comment, what can we say ?
I saw on a jos pic:"
-Hard aspects always happens
-Soft aspects sometimes happens (at some situations)
-Other aspect (150°/ 30° /etc.) Pretty unstable and unpredictable "
Is this logic true ? I have seen in my experiences hard aspects have big possiblity to happen. What can you say ?

Thanks.. Hail to Joy of Satan!

Apokovyski said:
Hail Fellow SS...

What can we say about aspect Types ? What is the difference between Square and Opposition ?
I know elements and mutable, cardinal etc. Difference. But on making comment, what can we say ?
Is this logic true ? I have seen in my experiences hard aspects have big possiblity to happen. What can you say ?

Aspects can be seen in terms of combust/tight or hard/wide (orb degrees) and major/minor(type). The most major of the major aspects: conjunction, square and opposition are planets more involved with one another, on the same plane and measurement. Trines and sextiles on the other hand work through some understanding of the universe being able to be divided by trigonometry and this is reflected in the stellar bodies, so there are more obscured and mathematical reason for the aspect instead of the planets being on top of one another or something.

A square is when a planet makes a 90' right angle with another, an opposition they are 180' apart as on both sides of the zodiac circle- the full 360'. That is why it is an opposition.

Minor aspects like 150' aren't unpredictable it's just that most when having to write about them are too stupid to know what they mean and pretend to because astrology is a neat racket. The minor degrees are similar to the trine and sextile in terms of why they influence(physics, high mathematics, yada yada) but are lesser in that these are more removed from power mathematically. To gauge the stability of any such aspect involves the planets, not the aspect. In certain cases, the aspect may reinforce the "unstable" activity given by the planets involved.

One interesting thing which is provided in the JoS astrology book folder(Dynamics of Aspect Analysis), you can set out a single planet within your chart and regard it as 0' Aries. The type of aspect its making to another planet can be seen as Aries relationship as to whatever sign the aspect lands on. A 30' Semisextile aspect from clockwise, lands on 0' Taurus (you could call it a Taurean semisextile) the other way lands on Pisces. If your chart ruler was on 3' Capricorn and the aspecting planet on 3' Sagittarius, you could call it a Piscean semisextile. This follows the understanding of the zodiac's dynamics though, not influence of sign. You need to try and see it how a physics teacher who likes astrology, might see it.

With a 150' inconjunct aspect, its interesting because it gives it that you can have either a Virgo type or a Scorpio type inconjunct aspect, which correlates with the inconjunct's noted involvement in fated events which is likened to Scorpio(the fates) and Virgo(the body of cycles, complexities of the material processes)You can also think here that all oppositions have to be of a Libra type nature as aspects, and its revealed that the energies with opposing planets will usually work through other people in your life and be spurred in that way(the opposing houses rule their opposite affairs as 1st house to 7th). Whereas the conjunction aspect would be more 'from within itself', in the same house/sign, self focused and so on.

Hope I answered your questions and gave you something to dwell on.

13th_Wolf said:
Apokovyski said:
Hail Fellow SS...

Aspects can be seen in terms of combust/tight or hard/wide (orb degrees) and major/minor(type). The most major of the major aspects: conjunction, square and opposition are planets more involved with one another, on the same plane and measurement. Trines and sextiles on the other hand work through some understanding of the universe being able to be divided by trigonometry and this is reflected in the stellar bodies, so there are more obscured and mathematical reason for the aspect instead of the planets being on top of one another or something.

A square is when a planet makes a 90' right angle with another, an opposition they are 180' apart as on both sides of the zodiac circle- the full 360'. That is why it is an opposition.

Minor aspects like 150' aren't unpredictable it's just that most when having to write about them are too stupid to know what they mean and pretend to because astrology is a neat racket. The minor degrees are similar to the trine and sextile in terms of why they influence(physics, high mathematics, yada yada) but are lesser in that these are more removed from power mathematically. To gauge the stability of any such aspect involves the planets, not the aspect. In certain cases, the aspect may reinforce the "unstable" activity given by the planets involved.

One interesting thing which is provided in the JoS astrology book folder(Dynamics of Aspect Analysis), you can set out a single planet within your chart and regard it as 0' Aries. The type of aspect its making to another planet can be seen as Aries relationship as to whatever sign the aspect lands on. A 30' Semisextile aspect from clockwise, lands on 0' Taurus (you could call it a Taurean semisextile) the other way lands on Pisces. If your chart ruler was on 3' Capricorn and the aspecting planet on 3' Sagittarius, you could call it a Piscean semisextile. This follows the understanding of the zodiac's dynamics though, not influence of sign. You need to try and see it how a physics teacher who likes astrology, might see it.

With a 150' inconjunct aspect, its interesting because it gives it that you can have either a Virgo type or a Scorpio type inconjunct aspect, which correlates with the inconjunct's noted involvement in fated events which is likened to Scorpio(the fates) and Virgo(the body of cycles, complexities of the material processes)You can also think here that all oppositions have to be of a Libra type nature as aspects, and its revealed that the energies with opposing planets will usually work through other people in your life and be spurred in that way(the opposing houses rule their opposite affairs as 1st house to 7th). Whereas the conjunction aspect would be more 'from within itself', in the same house/sign, self focused and so on.

Hope I answered your questions and gave you something to dwell on.

Thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back