Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

prevent negative planetary transits

Mavoch

I have been reading my birth chart, and I realized that in 2022 I will have three different planetary transits that can be negative, all three will happen very close to each other, a few days apart, and can bring significantly negative changes to my life, so I would like to know, what is the simplest way to prevent their influence ?

Melvin said:
I have been reading my birth chart, and I realized that in 2022 I will have three different planetary transits that can be negative, all three will happen very close to each other, a few days apart, and can bring significantly negative changes to my life, so I would like to know, what is the simplest way to prevent their influence ?
November 11 moon is in Aquarius, so you can begin a soul-freeing work. You will vibrate Munka, Uruz or Ansuz 88 times for 40 days and say something like:
''I am permanently and eternally free from absolutely any effects of negative planetary transits and influences in the most positive way for me."
You can do an aura of protection by vibrating Suryae, Algiz, Sowilo, Thurisaz, Tiwaz or Berkano.
It would be best to vibrate Suryae 88 times in the morning and Algiz+Sowilo+Tiwaz/Thurisaz/Berkano in the evening, 20 times each rune.
On December 29-30 Jupiter is in Pisces and it's a perfect time for the cabalistic Jupiter square.
Good luck!

Some ideas:

You can use Sun or Jupiter squares to offset negative planetary influences on you. Or you can make a working with their respective mantras for the same purpose. You can use Surya to clean your aura and charkas and also program your aura to avoid things you don't want to attract. You can use orgasm energy to attract the things you want that could be otherwise hard to attract due to transits.

Do a freeing the soul working for as many negative karmic things in your life dealing with those planets as possible do a square to any planet being effected in your chart if possible with positive affirmation both spiritual and material to strengthen it (but not if it's Saturn). Do Jupiter Square material and spiritual a few times if you have time after December 29th preferably when it enters its home sign.

Most importantly don't try to resist the energy. This doesn't go over really well trying to resist or block the energy of transits that is one thing I have learned it's better to try to bring out the more positive aspects of things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back