Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some help with my chart

BlackOnyx8 [JG]

Website
jos-projects.com
I was wondering if anyone here is doing chart readings, I know our Commander Cobra as well as Lydia are extremely busy, but if anyone else would be willing to help would be great, I will pay for that service, so that its not a complete waste of your time. In fact I don't need a full reading, just some help (in private) to comprehend some aspects/patterns. I like to discover things on my own and the process of learning Astrology is very rewarding, but there are some complex placements and patterns that I haven't managed to figure out, I think having a reading would help me greatly to learn both about myself and astrology in general.

I have used some free chart readings online but none tell me what I need, which is to make sense of the aspects and patterns.

I know this is a lot to ask, and I understand if no one wants to help me, because we all have busy lives. So if anyone can recommend anything I can read on that particular subject works for me as well. Thanks

BlackOnyx8 said:
I was wondering if anyone here is doing chart readings, I know our Commander Cobra as well as Lydia are extremely busy, but if anyone else would be willing to help would be great, I will pay for that service, so that its not a complete waste of your time. In fact I don't need a full reading, just some help (in private) to comprehend some aspects/patterns. I like to discover things on my own and the process of learning Astrology is very rewarding, but there are some complex placements and patterns that I haven't managed to figure out, I think having a reading would help me greatly to learn both about myself and astrology in general.

I have used some free chart readings online but none tell me what I need, which is to make sense of the aspects and patterns.

I know this is a lot to ask, and I understand if no one wants to help me, because we all have busy lives. So if anyone can recommend anything I can read on that particular subject works for me as well. Thanks

Sure, I'd be willing to help. You don't have to pay me though, it's not a waste of my time.

Heres my protonmail: [email protected]

👍🏻

BlackOnyx8 said:

I am super curious, so if you want a second opinion count me in!
Like I wanna see what Blackdragon says as well, how about we start an email group, if everyone is cool with that?

NinRick said:
BlackOnyx8 said:

Like I wanna see what Blackdragon says as well, how about we start an email group, if everyone is cool with that?
Sure, that sounds good. So that 13th_Wolf doesn‘t have to do it all by himself.
I know how mentally exhausting this can be. But don‘t get your hopes up, it‘s nothing fancy, nothing too special, though there are some special placements like I guess all of us here have. I‘m mostly trying to make sense of the suffering and understanding what exactly needs to be fixed, and hopefully dig up something good and hopeful rather than yet another layer of suffering and extreme difficulty.

NinRick said:
BlackOnyx8 said:

I think I'd be up for that. :)

BlackOnyx8 said:
NinRick said:
BlackOnyx8 said:

I know how mentally exhausting this can be. But don‘t get your hopes up, it‘s nothing fancy, nothing too special, though there are some special placements like I guess all of us here have. I‘m mostly trying to make sense of the suffering and understanding what exactly needs to be fixed, and hopefully dig up something good and hopeful rather than yet another layer of suffering and extreme difficulty.

Well, I am excited about Astrology and want to learn everything I can that is possible, so thinking on my own and also reading what 13th wolf and Blackdragon say about it (2 very good astrologers imo) this would make me happy already.
Well my chart also shows a lot of isolation, and suffering, I think this has to do being satanic souls and being cursed for life times, while we just NOW have the means of True KNOWLEDGE, for the first time in our evolution right now.

Can you put 13th Wolf, Blackdragon and me in a Email group?
Would be cool

[email protected]
[email protected]

NinRick said:
BlackOnyx8 said:
NinRick said:

Well, I am excited about Astrology and want to learn everything I can that is possible, so thinking on my own and also reading what 13th wolf and Blackdragon say about it (2 very good astrologers imo) this would make me happy already.
Well my chart also shows a lot of isolation, and suffering, I think this has to do being satanic souls and being cursed for life times, while we just NOW have the means of True KNOWLEDGE, for the first time in our evolution right now.

Would be cool

[email protected]
[email protected]

Thanks everyone for helping me out. I realized the paid plan for protonmail is needed for this. I will figure out a way to pay for it anonymously and add you guys to the group

BlackOnyx8 said:
NinRick said:
BlackOnyx8 said:

Would be cool

[email protected]
[email protected]

Thanks everyone for helping me out. I realized the paid plan for protonmail is needed for this. I will figure out a way to pay for it anonymously and add you guys to the group

I am pretty sure you don’t need to pay for anything, just send the mail to each of us at the same time.
And when we reply we hit „reply to all“, this shouldn’t cost a thing! :D

BlackOnyx8 said:
13th_Wolf said:
NinRick said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Thank you guys! I sent a group email

I'm really sorry I haven't responded to you yet, I usually have a lot on my mind. I looked at your chart and there's a lot that I want to say which I'm gonna have to write down or something because it comes and goes. Then not all of it is immediately relevant to you either, which is what I want to strike at the core and to branch out from, rather than trying to work at the small branches and just be scrambling around.

I haven't written too many charts either and 9/10 of the ones I have previously done were just plagiarism on Maxine if I didn't do them for friends lol. But my other friends and "friends" I would study intensely without writing, just looking at them and not needing any structure to follow, introspecting on the Natural Law. Obviously that's not time sensitive, so with genuine writing I'm going to try and figure out a system and lay it out for you. I'll put it in a PDF. Unless you would prefer a back and forth, then I'll just respond to you and NinRick about some of the things and do it like that? I don't know.

13th_Wolf said:
There's no need to apologize, Brother. I know everyone's busy. I really appreciate the help. All I want is that none of this takes much of your personal time. I feel like writing a whole chart would take a lot of your time. So I'm fine with we going back and forth and you tell me whatever is in your mind in regards to my chart whenever you've got some free time. Whatever works best for you, and whatever is more comfortable for you. I am going to assemble it all together in a PDF anyway, so that it is easier for me to study, I like re-reading things as I get more knowledge. What you guys already told me has helped me so much already, in understanding the how and why certain things happened. And how to fix them. I am still working on that. But I've got some ideas. I'm really thankful for that.

13th_Wolf said:
BlackOnyx8 said:

Sure, I'd be willing to help. You don't have to pay me though, it's not a waste of my time.

Heres my protonmail: [email protected]

👍🏻

Can you help me too?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back