Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

B.C and A.D

Immortalshinron

I don't believe these acronyms have shit do with christ, but, google feels otherwise.

What's the true meaning?

The true meaning, is related to "Year Zero".

What has happened is that our collective past is systematically almost wiped out, and jewish fairy tales have been installed instead.

https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Year_Zero.html

Better use BCE and CE, if you have to. I am not personally using xtard acronyms that don't make any sense, since that fictional character never ever existed.

:arrow: BCE = Before Common Era
:arrow: CE = Common Era (also Vulgar Era)

Or, my favourite I use as a joke:

:arrow: BSE = Before Subhuman Era
:arrow: SE = Subhuman Era

This is because most people in the world are much less technologically, scientifically, mentally, emotionally, physically (including athleticism) and spiritually advanced than we were before the enemy poisoned human culture. Most people are literally subhumans in comparison. Barely aware, soul completely sleeping.

Stormblood said:
This is because most people in the world are much less technologically, scientifically, mentally, emotionally, physically (including athleticism) and spiritually advanced than we were before the enemy poisoned human culture. Most people are literally subhumans in comparison. Barely aware, soul completely sleeping.
Stormblood the Savage

I honestly think in the future we will kind of split this again maybe based on the fall of the enemy or some event. I had a dream one time that suggested this. We called in the dream this time we are in now "the old world" and the next one the "new world" This BC AD or more precisely what should be said BCE And CE It was an effective way of wiping out the ancient times and ideas by the Jews. Year 0.

To give more example in the dream someone said "we banned all things by Jews as degenerate and most things in the old world" I was shown an internet app with music and videos and the person said try to look up drake (not quite sure why he used that person as an example). I typed that in there. He said see there is nothing there.

I really have no idea who was talking to me in the dream though this was about 2 years ago.

I think in the new one we should connect this to the ancient times somehow though and work to wipe out this Era of lack of spiritual awareness and Jew degeneracy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back