Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lilith in Scorpio / Chiron in Scorpio

GoldenxChild1

I have both Lilith and Chiron in Scorpio. I have been told that it means I've had trauma in a past life in regards to control.
I was hoping someone could help me out with the validity of that statement?

HPS Maxine said that they're not to be considered, since they have little to no power.

GoldenxChild1 said:
I have both Lilith and Chiron in Scorpio. I have been told that it means I've had trauma in a past life in regards to control.

That would be something like a 7th house or 11th house Pluto or Scorpio, showing that you can be controlled by other people in some way. Even with the 4th house it can be coming from family.

Lilith and Chiron are irrelevant.

Blackdragon666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

That would be something like a 7th house or 11th house Pluto or Scorpio, showing that you can be controlled by other people in some way. Even with the 4th house it can be coming from family.

I don't get why JoS sees asteroids as irrelevant. For example Juno. My Juno is in Scorpio. Juno shows info about the partner.

My demoness lover has Scorpio energies and can get jealous, protective, etc. So when I discovered more about these they really showed important info.

Even the Chiron and the Lilith showed me alot of insight. Even my Vesta in Scorpio showed alot.

They were all accurate and showed different aspects and details regarding my natal chart and personality. Maybe Hps Maxine that we should look at the bigger picture and these are just extra details. But I definitely believe they are NOT irrelevant. Less important yes, but they show alot of insight into the soul too if you want to look at the smaller details.

Hail Satan!

Aquarius said:
HPS Maxine said that they're not to be considered, since they have little to no power.

Oh I didn't know that, thanks for the knowledge.

Blackdragon666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

I see. I'll check that out. Thanks dragon

mercury_wisdom said:
Blackdragon666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

I don't get why JoS sees asteroids as irrelevant. For example Juno. My Juno is in Scorpio. Juno shows info about the partner.

My demoness lover has Scorpio energies and can get jealous, protective, etc. So when I discovered more about these they really showed important info.

Even the Chiron and the Lilith showed me alot of insight. Even my Vesta in Scorpio showed alot.

They were all accurate and showed different aspects and details regarding my natal chart and personality. Maybe Hps Maxine that we should look at the bigger picture and these are just extra details. But I definitely believe they are NOT irrelevant. Less important yes, but they show alot of insight into the soul too if you want to look at the smaller details.

Hail Satan!
Everything you can possibly get from a chart, you can get minus the asteroids.

People often lack real astrological knowledge, which is why you can barely give an accurate reading with the information from other sources. I knew a person who was into Astrology and was sexually abused as a child. They would ascribe it to their 5th house Lilith, the idea being that the 5th house rules children and Lilith is a malefic.

While it was actually her 4th house ruler (the 4th house rules one's childhood) in conjunction with Neptune (abuse) in the 8th house (sex, lasting scars). The 4th house ruler was also the chart ruler and when the chart ruler is in conjunction with Neptune, abuse can be a major theme in the life.

The asteroids were part of a planet that got destroyed. The original energies of the whole were messed in the process. Also, if you're going to start reading this and that asteroid, what about the other hundreds? Do we also incorporate them into our Astrological system? You see why they are irrelevant? If Mars got blown up to tiny asteroids, I doubt any of them would be of much significance as Mars was as a whole planet.

Korpi said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Does that include Pars Fortunae (Part of Fortune) ?

I have actually been very curious of late. I'd have to do my research and ask a Demon. I've read old Astrological writings that instruct how to use it but I'm not quite sure, hence the need to look into it.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Blackdragon666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

You're welcome. Also, watch out for Neptune and Pisces. These can make one highly impressionable, weak and easy to control. Libras are also relatively easy to control as they love pleasing people, even if it means letting others have their way with them.

Blackdragon666 said:
Korpi said:
Blackdragon666 said:

I have actually been very curious of late. I'd have to do my research and ask a Demon. I've read old Astrological writings that instruct how to use it but I'm not quite sure, hence the need to look into it.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Blackdragon666 said:

You're welcome. Also, watch out for Neptune and Pisces. These can make one highly impressionable, weak and easy to control. Libras are also relatively easy to control as they love pleasing people, even if it means letting others have their way with them.

My Sun sign is Libra so I’ll be careful. My moon is Capricorn so it off sets the people pleasing as well my rising Taurus.

Blackdragon666 said:
Korpi said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Thanks for the response, I will keep an eye out.
With regards to the original topic, it's a relief to know, I need not understand the Black Moon, as it was/is ever so confusing to me.

I'm not sure if this relates to my Pars Fortunae in 5th placement; But least as a child, the house was of great importance, and shined ever so brightly. Whereas in contrast, in my early teens to now adult life, I have little to do with it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back