Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Empty houses

Do empty houses mean I've solved all problems relating to these empty houses in a past life and I'll have less or no problems in this life and does it also mean I'll generate the purest form of power of these houses In my current life?

Uranus is in marriage house I think, which means I'll not get married :( or have too many divorces.

I don't know about your questions regarding past lives, but you can get more information on said houses by looking into the sign and ruling planet of that sign that the house has on its cusp. The placement of that planet can also provide some information. Say you have some house with Sagittarius on the cusp, you look up Jupiter (ruler of Sagittarius) on that house.
Also, on a last note, we were not given Astrology by the Gods to accept it as it is and feel sad about it. We were given this so that we have knowledge of ourselves and know where we can improve. Everything can be sublimated with enough discipline and hard work. Some things can be extremely difficult but never impossible. The Gods have given us all the tools that we need to shape our destinies according to our will.

There are no empty houses. Houses and planets are seperate to each other, e.g. let's say 4th house is not in any planet, that doesn't mean there is no 4th house in your natal chart. Almost every astrology site presents you houses. Every house (1 to 12) is in a sign, that sign relates to a planet. Chart ruler is not about planet's being in 1st house, but rather about the sign that planet rules being in 1st house. E.g. 1st house Libra means chart ruler is Venus. Venus taken by itself can be in 12th house or whatsoever, but since Libra is in 1st house, Venus is chart ruler. I hope I stated clearly. 1st house example is valid for every house.

Don't just look at the negative side. Look at the positive side too. You could get married to a genius, an engineer, an astronaut, a humanitarian philanthrope. You get the gist of it. Or your marriage could bring you serious advancement or be with someone seriously advanced, result in a perfectly balanced union, etc. If you dwell on the negative all the time, your mind will stay on the appropriate frequency to attract the negative like a radio antenna.

As for empty houses, you need to look at the sign on the cusp and their ruler. They usually have less importance in this life. Exception is when the house ruler is in aspect to an angle (AC, MC, DC, IC), to your chart ruler or co-ruler, or a stellium ruler. Or even if it is part of a stellium.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Do empty houses mean I've solved all problems relating to these empty houses in a past life and I'll have less or no problems in this life and does it also mean I'll generate the purest form of power of these houses In my current life?

Uranus is in marriage house I think, which means I'll not get married :( or have too many divorces.

Or you will have a significant partner who is very unique in a certain way, or a SS, and so on. You are a mage, use witchcraft to manifest your desires.

sahasraraBliss666 said:

Everything in your chart is significant. For instance, you may have a house empty but with Capricorn on the cusp, problems or obstacles can come in the affairs of that house. Capricorn on the 10th house can indicate heavy responsibilities in the career, the reputation can often suffer, problems coming from one's superiors and so on. On the flip side it can also mean much potential for progressional success with consistent hard work.

You can see that simplifying a house to 'all problems solved' because it's empty is quite misleading.

Generally, if you want information about a given area of life, let's say love, look at everything in astrology associated with it. Look at your Venus, 7th house, its ruler, even your 5th house and its ruler, and also at Libra. I've seen charts where empty houses had a lot of problems (being on bad degrees, the rulers afflicted etc).

sahasraraBliss666 said:

Houses that are empty give it that you have less of your energies and focus going into the affairs of those houses, so in some cases, you may want to willingly direct your attention and efforts in these areas. Like Stormblood says it also means the affairs are of less importance, but not necessarily if the ruler of the house is prominently placed. If a ruler is indicating some crucial thing, and its house is empty or the planets in there are out of wack or otherwise are planets that cause trouble, then both would need attention directed to them either to discipline those already existing energy patterns in your affairs, or to generate/energize new patterns into them if they are empty(if the ruler is not crucially placed, then said issue within its house will be less of a worry, cadent).

You can utilize things like transits through that house or the ruler of that house when it currently is going through a good transit (placement, benefic aspects etc.) to do workings related to the nature of what you are trying to improve, taking it all in mind and using mantras, yantras, runes etc. that are relevant to your goal. Naturally, you can come to the same conclusions without given natal chart details.

It could also be said that if you have the thing where there are the majority of your planets above or below the horizon. If there are too many above you might be a person focused too much on your career, ideas, philosophies, things to be working on, and networking groups etc. etc. (like it says on Az's) This could cause problems with people especially, who maybe have a lack of water in the chart or overabundance of the outgoing patterns (aspect, element etc.) in their chart but nothing with any emotional qualities. That could give problems with home life, loneliness, not rich inner life and hard time with spirituality. Same would work the opposite way if too many planets were below, and too many ingoing things elsewhere, which could lead someone to feel emotionally burdened with family, not achieving anything in outer life, dull "small town" world view and so on.

You need to be conscious of these patterns of being you fall into within a day, and where you are neglecting and allowing things to run their course in a defunct way, so that at some point when you are able to, to right these things and keep your outer and inner house affairs in a balance.

Also I wouldn't worry about the Uranus thing it's very variable and could mean anything at any given moment depending on where you are and what you are about. It's not anything like serious karma that needs to be cleaned believe me, actually it's a unique thing for your life experience in that area. Only if its on like a negative degree or the DC, or naughty fixed stars behind it or whatever, otherwise you really don't need to worry at all. The specifics of astrology aren't even that important for most people here, most all of the problems we find ourselves needlessly confused with on a whim, right themselves effortlessly with the root works: the meditations. It's pointless to pick through these through astrology unless you are going to do an autobiography, chronicle or just studying the laws of others, or your own pathology to the detail. Astrology should be used as a guide to truth and to dharma, not for something to get lost in and aggrandize your idea of yourself, when you haven't done or acted anything of note yet.

*When it comes to understanding the houses, they should be seen as "placeholders" or "lanes" like a horse race. Also, you should focus on them and their meaning individually at first one by one, and then in pairs, their opposition pairs etc. You should think in terms of dimensions, trigonometry, physics type things regarding the houses, whereas the planets are more spiritual: about energies, impulses and set precedents; like the pool or snooker balls being knocked and knocking eachother about. The houses are the physics logic going on when the snooker balls move in their set path, no matter how volatile the movement appears it is predetermined. The cardinal/angular quality though, reflects the shot of the player.

Blackdragon666 said:
sahasraraBliss666 said:

Everything in your chart is significant. For instance, you may have a house empty but with Capricorn on the cusp, problems or obstacles can come in the affairs of that house. Capricorn on the 10th house can indicate heavy responsibilities in the career, the reputation can often suffer, problems coming from one's superiors and so on. On the flip side it can also mean much potential for progressional success with consistent hard work.

You can see that simplifying a house to 'all problems solved' because it's empty is quite misleading.

Generally, if you want information about a given area of life, let's say love, look at everything in astrology associated with it. Look at your Venus, 7th house, its ruler, even your 5th house and its ruler, and also at Libra. I've seen charts where empty houses had a lot of problems (being on bad degrees, the rulers afflicted etc).
Professional*

Bright Truth said:
There are no empty houses. Houses and planets are seperate to each other, e.g. let's say 4th house is not in any planet, that doesn't mean there is no 4th house in your natal chart. Almost every astrology site presents you houses. Every house (1 to 12) is in a sign, that sign relates to a planet. Chart ruler is not about planet's being in 1st house, but rather about the sign that planet rules being in 1st house. E.g. 1st house Libra means chart ruler is Venus. Venus taken by itself can be in 12th house or whatsoever, but since Libra is in 1st house, Venus is chart ruler. I hope I stated clearly. 1st house example is valid for every house.

Is English not your first language?

Stormblood said:
Bright Truth said:

Is English not your first language?

Yes, it is not.

NinRick said:
13th_Wolf said:

Good to see you back brother!

Thanks NinRick, sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. When I read these messages that are appreciation and camaraderie, I often don't know how to respond in a genuine way and feel awkward. I hope this finds you well though, brother!

🤘🏻

13th_Wolf said:
NinRick said:
13th_Wolf said:

Good to see you back brother!

Thanks NinRick, sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. When I read these messages that are appreciation and camaraderie, I often don't know how to respond in a genuine way and feel awkward. I hope this finds you well though, brother!

🤘🏻

Of course, I love you! <3

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back