Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About upcoming dates suitable for opening the soul/ empowering

For far too long have I been stuck with the most basic of meditation practice and and minimal maintenance routine. I'm looking to finally start opening and empowering my soul. I have started before but due to the lack of time/commitment have not been able to go through. All I have been doing is raising energies with some breathing exercises and/or foundation energy breathing, meditating on those energies for some minutes, spinning the chakras, basic visualization aura of protection, 4-5 minutes of void, warfare, and daily cleaning with some surya. The very basic one could do.

But I'm now facing issues like chakra blockage etc and this has started to interfere even with my most minimal meditation routine. Like just spinning the chakras is almost impossible some times due to blockage. So I have decided to start opening my soul, my chakras. I am looking for appropriate dates in the coming days which are suitable to start this. The moon is waning now so it's a complete no-no right now I assume. I see that the next new moon in 5 Nov, so is that maybe a good date to start? Please advise as I'm not currently versed with astrology arts.

स त न म said:
For far too long have I been stuck with the most basic of meditation practice and and minimal maintenance routine. I'm looking to finally start opening and empowering my soul. I have started before but due to the lack of time/commitment have not been able to go through. All I have been doing is raising energies with some breathing exercises and/or foundation energy breathing, meditating on those energies for some minutes, spinning the chakras, basic visualization aura of protection, 4-5 minutes of void, warfare, and daily cleaning with some surya. The very basic one could do.

But I'm now facing issues like chakra blockage etc and this has started to interfere even with my most minimal meditation routine. Like just spinning the chakras is almost impossible some times due to blockage. So I have decided to start opening my soul, my chakras. I am looking for appropriate dates in the coming days which are suitable to start this. The moon is waning now so it's a complete no-no right now I assume. I see that the next new moon in 5 Nov, so is that maybe a good date to start? Please advise as I'm not currently versed with astrology arts.
Waxing Moon is okay for opening the soul. Just start anytime you wish, non VoC of course, and go from there. It's not a working you are doing, but opening the soul meditation akin to cleaning and protection meditations.

Again, do not worry about timing with such basics so much, just avoid VoC when doing the first meditation and you are good to go. Follow the instructions on opening the soul and full chakra meditation page is all that is required. It's not too complicated.

Henu the Great said:
Waxing Moon is okay for opening the soul. Just start anytime you wish, non VoC of course, and go from there. It's not a working you are doing, but opening the soul meditation akin to cleaning and protection meditations.

Again, do not worry about timing with such basics so much, just avoid VoC when doing the first meditation and you are good to go. Follow the instructions on opening the soul and full chakra meditation page is all that is required. It's not too complicated.

Thank you. I've performed some of these before but didn't see it through, but in those cases I didn't bother with VoC or the moon phase as such so idk when I began those the last time I did them. I will keep the basics in mind this time and see it through to completion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back