Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For HP HoodedCobra666

Hs666

I am aware that you are very busy, I am sorry to bother you with these questions, it is not my way.

I just wanted to ask you since you also have knowledge in numerology, the associations of the numbers from 1 to 9 you have planets, and why one is excluded, if a number is not associated with two planets.

I thank you.

Hs666 said:
I am aware that you are very busy, I am sorry to bother you with these questions, it is not my way.

I just wanted to ask you since you also have knowledge in numerology, the associations of the numbers from 1 to 9 you have planets, and why one is excluded, if a number is not associated with two planets.

I thank you.

Could you provide more info,planets numbers, others may could help you.

A very short list [which may cause misunderstandings as each number requires an elaborate explanation] is this:

1 = Source, creation
2 = Division, multiplication
3 = 1+2, the first perfect number
4 = A number for expression/expansion, a very complex number
5 = Creation and bonding, a very complex number
6 = Spirit and matter, a very complex number
7 = Justice, Karma, spiritual number
8 = Eternity, continuity, power
9 = Finalizing matters, number of endings

This post should have been completed long ago, however there is a lot of indepth testing going on to ensure all subjects that will be shared will be 100% real and reliable, rather than idle speculation. That is because of lack of actual sources, plus kike ¨numerology¨ being maxed out with lies and incoherent nonsense.

The 7 planets correspond to the 7 numbers of the 9, not all 9. The 9 planets were known by the Ancients, but 7 are used because of the 7 observable chakras on the human soul.

I thought 7 chakras (pineal gland missing), was a old enemy corruption of the 8 chakras/eightfold path of astarte?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The 9 planets were known by the Ancients, but 7 are used because of the 7 observable chakras on the human soul.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

From what I recall on a few forums posts by a member on numerology who collected numerology post. And if I recall it was also a number who had a similar numerology on Teutonic magickal system.

5 according to these posts is Harmonic growth while being balanced or balancing aspect.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
A very short list [which may cause misunderstandings as each number requires an elaborate explanation] is this:

1 = Source, creation

This post should have been completed long ago, however there is a lot of indepth testing going on to ensure all subjects that will be shared will be 100% real and reliable, rather than idle speculation. That is because of lack of actual sources, plus kike ¨numerology¨ being maxed out with lies and incoherent nonsense.

The 7 planets correspond to the 7 numbers of the 9, not all 9. The 9 planets were known by the Ancients, but 7 are used because of the 7 observable chakras on the human soul.

This makes a lot of sense, strange that he hasn't been able to "guess".

A lot of things I can now connect and make sense of.

I will wait for more information that you publish on this topic, to have more confirmation on my understanding of all this.

I thank you.

Fuchs said:
I thought 7 chakras (pineal gland missing), was a old enemy corruption of the 8 chakras/eightfold path of astarte?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The 9 planets were known by the Ancients, but 7 are used because of the 7 observable chakras on the human soul.

Isn’t the Pineal gland part of the 6th chakra?
I think when I was new I even meditated on my pineal gland sometimes instead of my 6th, because they are pretty close together and I had no clue that you have 2 chakras which are pretty close to each other lol

NinRick said:
Fuchs said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Isn’t the Pineal gland part of the 6th chakra?
I think when I was new I even meditated on my pineal gland sometimes instead of my 6th, because they are pretty close together and I had no clue that you have 2 chakras which are pretty close to each other lol

Old sermon from mageson:

Exposing Enemy Corruption The Seven And The Mystery Of The Gan Edin
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18092

"Exposing Enemy Corruption The Seven And The Mystery Of The Gan Edin

In the east the enemy promotes the concept of the 7 chakra's and they push the 7 in many esoteric texts. The number 7 is used heavily by the enemy in their kabbalah as its the number of Saturn and the enemy ties into Saturn in the lower octave which gets into the negative aspects of lower density vibrations this includes death, sickness, poverty, misfortune and time the stagnation and dissipation of energy and matter. In the west Kronos the Greek Saturn eats his own children to show the reality that time devours everything born in time, its the great destroyer which is what Yahweh is called Shaddai, Yahweh is given the number 70 in Kabbalah which is 7. In the east in Sanskrit time is called Shana which is Shani the Sanskrit word for Saturn. In Hindu mythos Shani is given the same destructive qualities.

The fact is the ancient's used the number 8 not 7, for the chakra's along the spine and brain. In ancient Hinduism the number 8 not 7 is used. Shiva and the 7 Rishi's form the basis of Hindu mythos the 7 Rishi's openly represent the 7 chakra's and Shiva is the pineal gland. Shiva is the mantra for the pineal gland the eye of Shiva which is counted as the Soma chakra the separate chakra in the brain that interconnects into the crown and Ajna. In the spiritual teachings of the ancient Vedic religion of Persia the number 8 is the sacred number it represents the 7 planets plus Sophia, the Sophia is the pineal gland and the 7 planets are the 7 chakras. The ancient Egyptians also stated the number 8 for the same and stated its the number of enlightenment. In the near east Sophia was also called Chiva which is Shiva further east. In the ancient Pagan Greek system Chiva is given the number 666. Note the solar halo around the head in the east represents the fully opened crown chakra and activated pineal gland. The pineal gland is called "The Eye Of Ra" in Egyptian, Ra is the sun God and 666 is the number of the sun.The Templars also put the 666 on the forehead. This relates to six being the number of the union of the three nadis of the serpent system as this point. Each 6 is a nadi. This is why the three nadi's in Persia are shown as women and the Norns are the three nadi's they represent fate or karma which is linked to the energy body. In the east the Nadi readings are readings of the energy body to determine karma, past life's and such. The 666 as the number of the beast the Greek word for this is the phoenix bird which represents the Capstone which was shown with the all seeing eye within it the Phoenix is the solar bird the sun the 666. The triangle of the capstone is in the east showing the tree nadis coming together at this chakra and obtaining super consciousness. The enemy has tried to bind this spot by turning it into a negative in their Bible.

The enemy is trying to connect people into Saturn with 7 and hide that the pineal gland needs to be empowered as a separate chakra. The Hindu texts are full of instructions that focus mainly on this point and how to empower such as the key to alchemy of the soul. The enemy texts such as the Kabbalah even hide this deep from their own. They call this point the Forbidden fruit its the Gan Edin in Kabbalah. If you take an apple from the side half it looks like the optic thalamus in the brain like the eye of Ra. If you look at the Masonic symbol the G and the square and compass are designed to show the same. The G is put here to show this as the G letter activates the pineal gland. In Sanskrit the mantra for the pineal gland is Gaum. Which is shortened to Gam which is the Gamma of the Greek. Which the Templar's who created Free Masonry where using eastern teachings that included the Greek system. Note Gan Edin is Gam or Gaum and Edin is Idun the name of the golden apples of Immortality that is where this is stolen by the enemy from. The apples are stolen from the Golden Apples of immortality the story of which is also Persian the three golden apples which represent the connection point of the three major nadis at such point within the brain. This also represents Jamshid and the cup the grail mythos of the Persians. The solar chakra which collects the amrita of this chakra. This point the pineal connects to the solar chakra the 666 as well they are a pair.

Source
Tree of Souls, Schwartz
Guardians of the Holy Grail, Pinkham
The Good Religion, Flowers
The Serpent Grail, Osborn, Gardiner"

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

1 = Source, creation

HI HP HC, I really would have liked to relate somethings privately as the come by revelations. It's just like an experience when I used the FRTR by visualization to effect a change without tampering with the affirmation and it manifested.
I think there is another revelation I have, it comes like someone is telling me but I am never 100% sure even after manifestation, I still feel I need clearance.
This now is about the repetition of the FRTR [the first one], after seeing this your numbering and what they meant, I started a new personal[not affecting the group's own] FRTR schedule with a repetition of 7 for each letter, my intention is to send negative energy back to the sender, Sir, the pain I talked about disappeared in two days, and some other strange gains. Although I have stopped this. But could the role of power of the FRTR be affected by the number of repetitions, since 9 is for removal and that's what we are doing.
I would never disrupt our collective efforts, I just want to know if this my understanding is real. Thank you.

HAIL SATAN!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

1 = Source, creation

Hi, HP HC, I really would have liked to relate somethings privately as they come by revelations. It's just like an experience when I used the FRTR by visualization to effect a change without tampering with the affirmation and it manifested.
I think there is another revelation I have, it comes like someone is telling me but I am never 100% sure even after manifestation, I still feel I need clearance.
This now is about the repetition of the FRTR [the first one], after seeing this your numbering and what they meant, I started a new personal[not affecting the group's own] FRTR schedule with a repetition of 7 for each letter, my intention is to send negative energy back to the sender, Sir, the pain I talked about disappeared in two days, and some other strange gains. Although I have stopped this. But could the role of power of the FRTR be affected by the number of repetitions, since 9 is for removal and that's what we are doing.
I would never disrupt our collective efforts, I just want to know if this my understanding is real. Thank you.

HAIL SATAN!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

1 = Source, creation

I was drawn to the number 5 since I was younger. I often had a weird thing when I was younger where I would repeat certain movements five times or repeat something 5 times. I thought it did something but I don't remember fully what. This was for many years I repeated this kind of stuff. I even prayed to Jewsus once asking when I was going to die as a young kid (felt miserable in material plane and wanted to be in "heaven" I set a calculator by the bed and asked him to give me the year I was going to die on the calculator when I wake up. It was a number in the 50s started with 5 that showed up on the calculator when I woke up can't remember what number. Hmm

Any idea of what all this means an obsession with that number as a younger kid and a little into my teens mostly not now that much or even when I came to Satanism.

slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

1 = Source, creation

I was drawn to the number 5 since I was younger. I often had a weird thing when I was younger where I would repeat certain movements five times or repeat something 5 times. I thought it did something but I don't remember fully what. This was for many years I repeated this kind of stuff. I even prayed to Jewsus once asking when I was going to die as a young kid (felt miserable in material plane and wanted to be in "heaven" I set a calculator by the bed and asked him to give me the year I was going to die on the calculator when I wake up. It was a number in the 50s started with 5 that showed up on the calculator when I woke up can't remember what number. Hmm

Any idea of what all this means an obsession with that number as a younger kid and a little into my teens mostly not now that much or even when I came to Satanism.

Mine has always been 8, since childhood.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back