Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about the orb of conjunctions. Any input?

Shadowcat

Observe. the horrific chart of the jew Elliot Rodger.
astro_w2gw_elliot.4607.230400.png

Not only are his ascendant and mercury conjunct violent stars but the aspects in his chart with enormous leo tendancies in general support his behavior as well. however his jupiter is just 4 degrees shy of 15 degrees of leo. from what I understand the orb of a conjunction is 9, with fixed stars being an exception having an orb of 2 max to conjunct a planet or a degree.

his ascendant at 29 degrees of leo is also 4 degrees shy of 25 degrees of leo another one of the most violent degrees.
So my question is, are his jupiter and ascendant conjuct 15 and 25 degrees of leo with an orb of 4 since they are both 4 degrees apart from 15 degrees (jupiter) and 4 apart from 25 degrees (his asc) or do these dergrees along with the rest of these https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Degrees.html have to be more exact, and strict when it comes to having any actual influence or aspecting, such as the fixed stars are? or perhaps they could have an influence to a lesser extent as well?

Please advise :)

Shadowcat said:

Not only are his ascendant and mercury conjunct violent stars but the aspects in his chart with enormous leo tendancies in general support his behavior as well. however his jupiter is just 4 degrees shy of 15 degrees of leo. from what I understand the orb of a conjunction is 9, with fixed stars being an exception having an orb of 2 max to conjunct a planet or a degree.

his ascendant at 29 degrees of leo is also 4 degrees shy of 25 degrees of leo another one of the most violent degrees.
So my question is, are his jupiter and ascendant conjuct 15 and 25 degrees of leo with an orb of 4 since they are both 4 degrees apart from 15 degrees (jupiter) and 4 apart from 25 degrees (his asc) or do these dergrees along with the rest of these https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Degrees.html have to be more exact, and strict when it comes to having any actual influence or aspecting, such as the fixed stars are? or perhaps they could have an influence to a lesser extent as well?

Are you asking "is 4 orb tolerable"? I remember that I've had read it was maximum 2 orb that may tolerable for fixed stars. 4 is too much. 13-17 Leo maybe can be treatable as 15 but if you're asking for 19, it's probably not possible for it.

Shadowcat said:

The chart is not showing. Can you repost please? Never looked at the chart of a jew. I'm curious of what it will look like. As for your question, can't help you, following the topic to learn too

BlackOnyx8 said:
Shadowcat said:

The chart is not showing. Can you repost please? Never looked at the chart of a jew. I'm curious of what it will look like. As for your question, can't help you, following the topic to learn too

I am afraid it expires after awhile. here is his info: Elliot Rodger - Birth Chart
(Elliot Oliver Robertson Rodger)
Date of Birth:
24 July 1991 - 08:00h
Birth place:
Lambeth, England

use it to type in in astro.com and you will get his natal chart

Bright Truth said:
Shadowcat said:

Are you asking "is 4 orb tolerable"? I remember that I've had read it was maximum 2 orb that may tolerable for fixed stars. 4 is too much. 13-17 Leo maybe can be treatable as 15 but if you're asking for 19, it's probably not possible for it.

Yes that is exactly what i was asking. Along with asking if only the tolerance for fixed stars should be used here, as we are talking about certain influential degrees.

For example if jupiter is at 19 degrees of leo

Bright Truth said:
Shadowcat said:

Yes that is exactly what i was asking. Along with asking if only the tolerance for fixed stars should be used here, as we are talking about certain influential degrees.

For example if jupiter is at 19 degrees of leo and another planet, say mars happens to be at 15 degrees of leo hypothetically, and the max orb of for planetary conjunctions to have influence is 9. these planets would be conjunct at an orb of 4. if two planets would be conjunct at these degrees why wouldn't these 2 degrees also be conjunct by themselves and influence any planet that is on either one of those even if there is no planet conjunct to that planet there.

So again i am asking. Do we apply the fixed star tier here that uses an orb of 2? Or the rule for planetary conjunctions when it comes to influential degrees?

Shadowcat said:
Bright Truth said:
Shadowcat said:

For example if jupiter is at 19 degrees of leo and another planet, say mars happens to be at 15 degrees of leo hypothetically, and the max orb of for planetary conjunctions to have influence is 9. these planets would be conjunct at an orb of 4. if two planets would be conjunct at these degrees why wouldn't these 2 degrees also be conjunct by themselves and influence any planet that is on either one of those even if there is no planet conjunct to that planet there.

So again i am asking. Do we apply the fixed star tier here that uses an orb of 2? Or the rule for planetary conjunctions when it comes to influential degrees?

You have a greater orb for the Planets as they are very close to earth.

You use a smaller orb for fixed stars simply because they are super far away, so their energy spreads out in space and their influence is lesser than that of the planets.

Now coming to „sensitive“ degrees.
This is just my assumption, but I do believe that those things aren’t radiating energy sources like our planets, but that on those degrees interference of the entire cosmos occurs.
Again just my guess, but I do believe that those are channels of energy that form by interference.
(When you look at a sensitive degree, it is often like that, 180Degrees apart, on the opposing sign you find the same degree again of the same nature. Example 9 Degrees of Virgo and Pisces: both Fatal degrees. 6 degree of Leo and Aquarius: both bad for eyesight
Looks like a channel to me. )
Also, idk about your experience but I have only seen 1 case with 15 Degrees in Leo and it manifested very negatively. I would even say, 2 degrees orb is too wide for those points. I would go for 1 Degree.

But This question should be answered by someone who is much more knowledgeable in Astrology than us, like HP or Lydia just to be sure. They should have enough expertise and Data from other people to have an answer.

NinRick said:
Shadowcat said:
Bright Truth said:

You have a greater orb for the Planets as they are very close to earth.

You use a smaller orb for fixed stars simply because they are super far away, so their energy spreads out in space and their influence is lesser than that of the planets.

Now coming to „sensitive“ degrees.
This is just my assumption, but I do believe that those things aren’t radiating energy sources like our planets, but that on those degrees interference of the entire cosmos occurs.
Again just my guess, but I do believe that those are channels of energy that form by interference.
(When you look at a sensitive degree, it is often like that, 180Degrees apart, on the opposing sign you find the same degree again of the same nature. Example 9 Degrees of Virgo and Pisces: both Fatal degrees. 6 degree of Leo and Aquarius: both bad for eyesight
Looks like a channel to me. )
Also, idk about your experience but I have only seen 1 case with 15 Degrees in Leo and it manifested very negatively. I would even say, 2 degrees orb is too wide for those points. I would go for 1 Degree.

But This question should be answered by someone who is much more knowledgeable in Astrology than us, like HP or Lydia just to be sure. They should have enough expertise and Data from other people to have an answer.

Thanks for your answer. That kinda makes sense in a way. with my chart there are 3 very important objects that would literally be just under one and a half orb from a very influential degree.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back