Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Something About The Rising Sign

Blackdragon666

Each zodiac sign rules a certain body part(s). When a sign is rising, any of the body parts it rules can be prominent in some way. I've read about this but I have seen it and confirmed it many times with reading many charts. With Taurus rising, the neck can be short and thick like a bull literally or a bit elongated. With Cancer rising, the breasts are usually large especially in women.

Scorpio rising people are known for often having piercing eyes. I'm not sure why this is the case as Scorpio rules the genitals. Libra rising people often have prominent butts, even the men. Sagittarius rising people can have long slender legs, or prominent hips/thighs. And so on. Anyone who's noted any other pattern with the body and rising signs can add their bit. I should also add that the chart ruler can itself tell more about the physical body as well as planets in the 1st house. I think Vedic Astrology goes into details with the physical body.

This can come in handy like with rectifying a chart, where you're unsure which is the proper rising sign.

Blackdragon666 said:
Each zodiac sign rules a certain body part(s). When a sign is rising, any of the body parts it rules can be prominent in some way. I've read about this but I have seen it and confirmed it many times with reading many charts. With Taurus rising, the neck can be short and thick like a bull literally or a bit elongated. With Cancer rising, the breasts are usually large especially in women.

Scorpio rising people are known for often having piercing eyes. I'm not sure why this is the case as Scorpio rules the genitals. Libra rising people often have prominent butts, even the men. Sagittarius rising people can have long slender legs, or prominent hips/thighs. And so on. Anyone who's noted any other pattern with the body and rising signs can add their bit. I should also add that the chart ruler can itself tell more about the physical body as well as planets in the 1st house. I think Vedic Astrology goes into details with the physical body.

This can come in handy like with rectifying a chart, where you're unsure which is the proper rising sign.

This is quite interesting, thanks for sharing!

Genetics often rules the physical appearance more than anything else but there can be clues here. One thing I noticed without fail is people with Jupiter in the first house often have curly hair and are very tall or large in frame in some way. I think Planets in first house would effect things more than sign. My girlfriend has Mercury conjunct her ascendant by one degree she has dark straight hair like my dad who has mercury in the first house a lot similar in appearance. I will comment on this comes across in some similar ways too.

slyscorpion said:
Genetics often rules the physical appearance more than anything else but there can be clues here. One thing I noticed without fail is people with Jupiter in the first house often have curly hair and are very tall or large in frame in some way. I think Planets in first house would effect things more than sign. My girlfriend has Mercury conjunct her ascendant by one degree she has dark straight hair like my dad who has mercury in the first house a lot similar in appearance. I will comment on this comes across in some similar ways too.

About same height too.

slyscorpion said:

Yes people with Jupiter in the 1st house often fit this stereotype. However, I know two people with retrograde Jupiter in the first house who are quite short, slightly under 5'. Perhaps because a retrograde planet has its energies turned inwards.

This is a very interesting topic. By the way, bad degrees on the ascendant or chart ruler, Saturn or malefic fixed stars, can all indicate problems with the physical body.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back