Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

sun venus

tyrantmage

Hello guys its me again. So my 10th house is located halfway inside Libra, my sun and Venus are in 10th house but they're already in scorpio. Can you guys interpret that for me if you have nay free time? Thanks!

Hail Satan!

tyrantmage said:
Hello guys its me again. So my 10th house is located halfway inside Libra, my sun and Venus are in 10th house but they're already in scorpio. Can you guys interpret that for me if you have nay free time? Thanks!

Hail Satan!
Sun in Scorpio.
Strong desire, secretive, highly sexual, intense emotions, intuitive, vindictive, possessive, jealous, hates weakness in others, violent to anger, is a very dangerous enemy, innate occult abilities, sadistic.
Sun in the tenth house.
Powerful or dominant parent, successful, power-oriented, authoritarian, desire to succeed, ambition, own reputation is important, families can be of high social standing, wants to seem like a good example to others, Sun in tenth house offers high position and/or emphasizes career in life.

Venus in Scorpio.
These people can have some very strange fetishes. They are very sexual, possessive and jealous. They like to have sex completely naked. It can go a long time between relationships, because for them love is extremely serious and is all or nothing. They can also be lonely.
Venus in the tenth house.
Like Venus in the 6th house, careers may involve the arts, entertaining, theater, painting, sculpting, drawing, cosmetics and/or music or working with beautification in one way or another. This placement brings good relationships and friendships with those in positions of power, and a pleasant environment at work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back