Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

House Rulership

Korpi

Quick question: Does the 6th House have a natural ruler?
It's been on my mind for a while.

Yes, it has. Virgo rules 6th house and Mercury rules Virgo. So 6th house's ruler sign is Virgo and ruler planet is Mercury.

Korpi said:
Quick question: Does the 6th House have a natural ruler?
It's been on my mind for a while.

The houses of the ZODIAC directly tie into the ZODIAC! :p

1st house is Aries, 2nd house is Taurus, 3rd is Gemini, 4th is Cancer and so on until you reach the 12th which is of Pisces.

That’s why Blackdragon said Mercury, as 6th -> Virgo -> Mercury

NinRick said:
The houses of the ZODIAC directly tie into the ZODIAC! :p

1st house is Aries, 2nd house is Taurus, 3rd is Gemini, 4th is Cancer and so on until you reach the 12th which is of Pisces.

That’s why Blackdragon said Mercury, as 6th -> Virgo -> Mercury
It's embarrassing to say, but I didn't realise the 12 Zodiacs corresponded directly to the houses, as you've said.
Initially, I thought the response would be "No", as it isn't explicitly stated here (link below), as it is for Venus (2nd and 7th).
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetMercury.html
I had all these wild ideas about what may be the reason, hence the post to clear my confusion.
Does this mean a sign's element relates to the house? Such as Aries (Mars) ruling the 1st, thus its element is Fire?

Thank you also to Blackdragon666 and Bright Truth for responding, I appreciate it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back