Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does your Saturn makes a hardaspect to your Sun?

NinRick

When you were born did you almost die?

If you answer the question above with „yes“, then do me a favour and look into your chart.

Does your natal Saturn make an exact hard aspect to your natal Sun?

When I am talking about Hardaspect, I am also including minoraspects:
-Conjunction (0 Degrees)
-Opposition (180 Degrees)
-Square (90 Degrees)
-Octile (45 Degrees)
-Sesquiquadrate (135 Degrees)
-disconjunction (150 Degrees)

It is important that those aspects are exact, so only a few seconds orb.

The logic behind my question is following:

From the moment you are born, progressions start to kick in. Your Natal planets start to „move“ and your fate is starting to get going.
When we work with primary progressions, we also look at our outer planets, as they also move relatively fast.

So by that logic, if you already have an exact hardaspect between your Sun and Saturn, your progressed Saturn (primary progression) will already make an exact hardaspect to your sun, at your birth time.

The Sun stands for your health, life force, and vitality.
Progressed Saturn in hardaspect to the Sun can bring illness, low energy, poor conditions and also death.

The above applied to me, that is why I am asking.

If this turns out to be true, you should check the natal chart of your kids, when they are born and look out for exact hardaspects from Saturn to Sun. if you see one, you have to be on alert and watch out for possible signs.
Those things can also manifest after birth, if the orb is not exact. Maybe this has to do why some children just die for no reason when they are still Babies.

So for this reason I would like to gather Data.

NinRick said:

If you answer the question above with „yes“, then do me a favour and look into your chart.

-Conjunction (0 Degrees)
-Square (90 Degrees)
-Octile (45 Degrees)

From the moment you are born, progressions start to kick in. Your Natal planets start to „move“ and your fate is starting to get going.
When we work with primary progressions, we also look at our outer planets, as they also move relatively fast.

So by that logic, if you already have an exact hardaspect between your Sun and Saturn, your progressed Saturn (primary progression) will already make an exact hardaspect to your sun, at your birth time.

Progressed Saturn in hardaspect to the Sun can bring illness, low energy, poor conditions and also death.

If this turns out to be true, you should check the natal chart of your kids, when they are born and look out for exact hardaspects from Saturn to Sun. if you see one, you have to be on alert and watch out for possible signs.
Those things can also manifest after birth, if the orb is not exact. Maybe this has to do why some children just die for no reason when they are still Babies.

I had a girl in my school who had told us she had a rare thing happening when she got born and that she could die cause of this, but I can't remember what it was. I just checked her natal chart and she has Saturn-Sun square. Idk if this helps.

JustMia said:
NinRick said:

-Conjunction (0 Degrees)
-Square (90 Degrees)
-Octile (45 Degrees)

I had a girl in my school who had told us she had a rare thing happening when she got born and that she could die cause of this, but I can't remember what it was. I just checked her natal chart and she has Saturn-Sun square. Idk if this helps.

Yeah thank you for the input!

Also other people who I know who almost died during birth, had a Sun/Saturn hardaspect but not always an exact aspect.

So I guess when our Children are born, we need to check their Natal Charts asap.

NinRick said:
JustMia said:
NinRick said:

-Conjunction (0 Degrees)
-Square (90 Degrees)
-Octile (45 Degrees)

Yeah thank you for the input!

Also other people who I know who almost died during birth, had a Sun/Saturn hardaspect but not always an exact aspect.

So I guess when our Children are born, we need to check their Natal Charts asap.

Yes you are right! We should check on it even some days before so we can be prepared. Well, idk good astrology, only some basics, but I think that with planets that are moving slowly, like Saturn, when knowing the possible date, we can have an idea of this, can't we?

I almost died when i was born but i have no hard aspects of Saturn to my Sun, or even soft ones. What you're saying about the progression thing makes sense, but there are many things you have to consider. Look at the 6th house, the house of health, at the rulers and the chart in general. When someone dies, in any situation, that's a major event, and a single aspect isn't enough to tell why or how it happened. There are always more important things to look at in these situations.

NinRick said:

What do you think about it guys?
I don’t think that I will receive any answer from other people.

Well for progressions the aspects made in one day will cover a year in the life so the progressed Saturn contacting the natal Sun could indicate a whole lot for the first and maybe second year before it goes out of orb. As for one of the effects being this, I can see how this would turn out that way though I'd have to look at a number of cases to be sure. Good theory.

If saturn makes a hard aspect to both your sun and moon, you are lucky to be still alive. Semi joking. I think it causes '' i was almost dying'' experiences more than usual.

Lili said:
If saturn makes a hard aspect to both your sun and moon, you are lucky to be still alive. Semi joking. I think it causes '' i was almost dying'' experiences more than usual.

Well I am glad you are doing well and are still kicking then!

Lili said:
Eeeeeeeeehhh lets seeee Shadowcat you got maaaybeeee. what. 5 lives left already out of 9?? :? feck. :lol:

NinRick said:
Lili said:

Well I am glad you are doing well and are still kicking then!

Shadowcat said:
Lili said:
Eeeeeeeeehhh lets seeee Shadowcat you got maaaybeeee. what. 5 lives left already out of 9?? :? feck. :lol:

Well, I'm sure we can survive, somehow. :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back