Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Double - Saturned

Satanisttryinghard

Oh, brother... I noticed on a double chart that I just got through printing from astrodienst (you know the kind - the one with the progressed wheel superposed over the natal wheel)-according to my estimates of speeds of planets and progressions that some time next year both my progressed Saturn and the actual planet Saturn will conjunct my progressed ascendant at the same time. Has anyone ever experienced a double conjunction like this and is there a particular god or ritual to help a person through this?

Satanisttryinghard said:

Use the Squares to reverse any misfortunes. For example, the Sun Square next spring, and the Jupiter Square starting this December. Regular workings can also be used here. You basically want to transmute the energy so it can only benefit you.

Satanisttryinghard said:
Oh, brother... I noticed on a double chart that I just got through printing from astrodienst (you know the kind - the one with the progressed wheel superposed over the natal wheel)-according to my estimates of speeds of planets and progressions that some time next year both my progressed Saturn and the actual planet Saturn will conjunct my progressed ascendant at the same time. Has anyone ever experienced a double conjunction like this and is there a particular god or ritual to help a person through this?

And what will be so bad about it?

In secondary progressions (prolly the kind of progression you are talking about), you don‘t really look at your outer Planets (Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto) as they move too slow for secondary progressions to pin point events.

So you don’t look at your progressed Saturn as it moves too slow, thus, it never moves very far away from your natal Saturn.

Also your progressed „ASC“, why would you even look at that?
One day is one year, so each year your „progressed ASC“ conjuncts your natal and „progressed“ Saturn.

So you experience this „double - Saturned“ as you call it EVERY YEAR at around the same time.

So don’t sweat it, this is of no importance and insignificant.

DarkSwan said:
Satanisttryinghard said:

In secondary progressions (prolly the kind of progression you are talking about), you don‘t really look at your outer Planets (Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto) as they move too slow for secondary progressions to pin point events.

So you don’t look at your progressed Saturn as it moves too slow, thus, it never moves very far away from your natal Saturn.

One day is one year, so each year your „progressed ASC“ conjuncts your natal and „progressed“ Saturn.

So you experience this „double - Saturned“ as you call it EVERY YEAR at around the same time.

I don't think you understand what a progressed chart is. The moon and ascendant of this chart I believe are important to show themes in a person's life. The house the moon is in and sign may be the most important theme or the way the persons moods are. This helps you understand what kind of things are going on in a person's life currently even if you don't know them that much too.

Moving one year ahead or one day of time doesn't mean going all the way around the Chart.
Saturn would be really slow as well as Jupiter the far outer planets even slower. I don't think these are the things you look to that much in this chart unless some faster moving one is conjuncting or aspecting them or one of them goes retrograde or direct.

On average I think it's about 20 years each ascendant on there. Mine is currently Aries on my progressed chart. I do have traits of that in my personality a lot and themes of that sign in my life. Any planet going over the ascendant in this person's progressed chart will be important and it doesn't have to not be Saturn the ascendant moves faster than Saturn in a person's chart. So if the person had Saturn 2nd 3rd or 4th house for example it could conjunct the progressed ascendant in their life.

slyscorpion said:
DarkSwan said:
Satanisttryinghard said:

I don't think you understand what a progressed chart is. The moon and ascendant of this chart I believe are important to show themes in a person's life. The house the moon is in and sign may be the most important theme or the way the persons moods are. This helps you understand what kind of things are going on in a person's life currently even if you don't know them that much too.

Moving one year ahead or one day of time doesn't mean going all the way around the Chart.
Saturn would be really slow as well as Jupiter the far outer planets even slower. I don't think these are the things you look to that much in this chart unless some faster moving one is conjuncting or aspecting them or one of them goes retrograde or direct.

On average I think it's about 20 years each ascendant on there. Mine is currently Aries on my progressed chart. I do have traits of that in my personality a lot and themes of that sign in my life. Any planet going over the ascendant in this person's progressed chart will be important and it doesn't have to not be Saturn the ascendant moves faster than Saturn in a person's chart. So if the person had Saturn 2nd 3rd or 4th house for example it could conjunct the progressed ascendant in their life.

Oh I forgot to reply to you.

I wanted to thank you, I was not fully aware of what secondary progressions are. It is true that 1 day is one year, altho, the rotation of the earth stops in this model. You only look at the revolution around the sun, thus SECONDARY progression.

In PRIMARY progression you look at the spin of the earth, how it goes around its own axis, and since this is the primary reason for day and night, it’s primary progression.

So it makes sense that the Progressed asc in secondary progressions is super slow. And yes I agree then it points at certain themes where your life is going, because in this model, your world truly moves to where the Asc is pointing at.

I do not agree with the moon tho, it moves too fast.

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:
DarkSwan said:

I wanted to thank you, I was not fully aware of what secondary progressions are. It is true that 1 day is one year, altho, the rotation of the earth stops in this model. You only look at the revolution around the sun, thus SECONDARY progression.

In PRIMARY progression you look at the spin of the earth, how it goes around its own axis, and since this is the primary reason for day and night, it’s primary progression.

So it makes sense that the Progressed asc in secondary progressions is super slow. And yes I agree then it points at certain themes where your life is going, because in this model, your world truly moves to where the Asc is pointing at.

Can you elaborate more and tell me what a primary progressed chart is where can I find one etc the secondary progression method is the only one that shows up on astro.com so I ask.

I also talked to someone who was saying something like the above on progressed charts I bet the confusion is the two different types of progressions. I didn't know there were two I don't even remember Lydia or Maxine speaking on this.

slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:

Can you elaborate more and tell me what a primary progressed chart is where can I find one etc the secondary progression method is the only one that shows up on astro.com so I ask.

I also talked to someone who was saying something like the above on progressed charts I bet the confusion is the two different types of progressions. I didn't know there were two I don't even remember Lydia or Maxine speaking on this.

A primary progression chart is another model, just like transits, solar return or secondary progressions, for predicting the future and events and tendencies in one‘s life.

I purchased multiple Astrology books of Hitler’s NS Germany times, as this was the golden Age for astrologers in Germany.

The thing is, that there are no online calculators that use the correct key for this progression. There are 12 Keys, but only one is the correct one to use, and the calculations are rather complicated.

If I have time later, after I have verified this method of prediction, I will gladly program an online tool which does the calculations, but for now, you need to calculate everything yourself, which is a drag, as you need to do it with each any every planet, and find the aspects on paper etc.

But before I will program this, I need to do other things which are top priority first, so this might still take a long time.

I feel like that if you can use both primary and secondary progressions, this would enhance the quality of your predictions very much, as you blend in more information.

Astrologers also used this kind of prediction to predict deaths of close people, marriages etc. (As far as this book told me, I still need to verify this by checking this method with multiple charts, and events that already have happened in peoples lifes)

Altho this method can be used to correct your actual birth time and also to get your time of birth, if it is unknown.

I will probably make a post anytime soon, where I explain how to calculate this progression so other people can help me in checking if this is legit or not.

Because people back then, altho their predictions were accurate, they were still deluded, and some information were wrong they had.

For example they thought that Saturn is feminine while Jupiter is masculine.

We know that Jupiter and Saturn build a pair, as the crown and base.
However, they thought Saturn builds a pair with moon/sun, and Jupiter builds a pair with Mercury..

And some more, so while there is at least some degree of truth contained, there are also delusions contained, so things need to be verified.

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:

A primary progression chart is another model, just like transits, solar return or secondary progressions, for predicting the future and events and tendencies in one‘s life.

I purchased multiple Astrology books of Hitler’s NS Germany times, as this was the golden Age for astrologers in Germany.

The thing is, that there are no online calculators that use the correct key for this progression. There are 12 Keys, but only one is the correct one to use, and the calculations are rather complicated.

If I have time later, after I have verified this method of prediction, I will gladly program an online tool which does the calculations, but for now, you need to calculate everything yourself, which is a drag, as you need to do it with each any every planet, and find the aspects on paper etc.

But before I will program this, I need to do other things which are top priority first, so this might still take a long time.

I feel like that if you can use both primary and secondary progressions, this would enhance the quality of your predictions very much, as you blend in more information.

Astrologers also used this kind of prediction to predict deaths of close people, marriages etc. (As far as this book told me, I still need to verify this by checking this method with multiple charts, and events that already have happened in peoples lifes)

Altho this method can be used to correct your actual birth time and also to get your time of birth, if it is unknown.

I will probably make a post anytime soon, where I explain how to calculate this progression so other people can help me in checking if this is legit or not.

Because people back then, altho their predictions were accurate, they were still deluded, and some information were wrong they had.

For example they thought that Saturn is feminine while Jupiter is masculine.

We know that Jupiter and Saturn build a pair, as the crown and base.
However, they thought Saturn builds a pair with moon/sun, and Jupiter builds a pair with Mercury..

And some more, so while there is at least some degree of truth contained, there are also delusions contained, so things need to be verified.

Yes when your ready please do I could use this. I generally know how to read charts and what things mean not to the point I am confident in being an astrologer yet though I want to keep practicing things for a few years but I want to try this out. This could be really helpful. I want to test it out too.

Thank y'all... I just remember looking at that chart and seeing the actual planet Saturn 1 degree before my ascendant and seeing the progressed planet Saturn moving up there too. But y'all are right! Things have not turned out too bad, I did the squares and I read a little more and of course I've got my protections going and I commune with Satan/Enki all the time so it looks like things are going fine. Things aren't as bad as I thought they were going to be.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back