Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tight Bi-Quintile and Quintile Aspects

Elite

The 3 aspects (2 bi-quintile, 1 quintile) in my chart are tighter than 0.5 (and also Astro-Seek website shows them in more darker color, I think which means they are tight). Does it mean they are important or still soft and not necessary to read?

Bright Truth said:
The 3 aspects (2 bi-quintile, 1 quintile) in my chart are tighter than 0.5 (and also Astro-Seek website shows them in more darker color, I think which means they are tight). Does it mean they are important or still soft and not necessary to read?

Quintile ve biquintile açılar yetenek ve çözüm açılarıdır. Kişinin doğuştan sahip olduğu yeteneklerini ve eğer açı yaptığı gezegenle alakalı yerleşimlerde sıkıntılar varsa çözüm yollarını, çıkış kapılarını gösterir.

EA666 said:
Bright Truth said:

Quintile ve biquintile açılar yetenek ve çözüm açılarıdır. Kişinin doğuştan sahip olduğu yeteneklerini ve eğer açı yaptığı gezegenle alakalı yerleşimlerde sıkıntılar varsa çözüm yollarını, çıkış kapılarını gösterir.

Bunu bilmiyordum, dediklerinize göre tekrardan yorumlayacağım. Teşekkürler.

Bright Truth said:
They are important. They have to do with events or aspects of your life that are strongly fated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back