Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When Retrograde Planets Activate in One's Life?

Elite

I remember I had read a comment that say Hitler's retrograde Venus activated or something like that when he was 28. Does it apply to every planet, 28 years old rule? Or some planets activate later or before? If you know, please list every planet. I don't want to reveal in here my every retrograde planet due to security reasons. Thanks in advance!

P.S: I know, "activate" is not correct phrase. What I mean is when that planet's affairs comes in one's life, e.g. a retrograde planet in 2th house delays 2th house's affairs. I hope I phrased my question correct.

Bright Truth said:
I remember I had read a comment that say Hitler's retrograde Venus activated or something like that when he was 28. Does it apply to every planet, 28 years old rule? Or some planets activate later or before? If you know, please list every planet. I don't want to reveal in here my every retrograde planet due to security reasons. Thanks in advance!

P.S: I know, "activate" is not correct phrase. What I mean is when that planet's affairs comes in one's life, e.g. a retrograde planet in 2th house delays 2th house's affairs. I hope I phrased my question correct.
I'm not sure about this but I was reading a site where an Astrologer was explaining how they took long to have a child because their 5th house ruler is retrograde in their chart. The year they got their first child was the year the progressed planet went direct which ended the delay.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back