Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Retrograde saturn aries 4th house

tyrantmage

Hey guys. I initially wanted hp cobras chart reading but there are two problems
1st azazels market place is closed
2nd Im broke as fuck
So now im trying my best to learn about my chart.
Ok so ofcourse I cannot fully understand half of chart reading but im not trying to be a professional astrologer either I just need a basic interpretation for now and wait until azazel marketplace is back and my financial status changes.
So guys, does any of you know what it means if saturn is retrograde in aries fourth house? I really love to hear hp cobra and lydia coz I think the got the best answer, but they are both clergy member and therefore very busy at the moment especially the situation withbthe jews and the whole world in general. I wasnt into reading my chart before but this past half a year my life went fuck mode with chaos rising in every aspect from financial to social, romantic life and spiritual life, Now Im overwhelmed and I dont know what to do so I figured maybe looking at my chart would help my find some hope but when I checked azazels marketplace its says closed. So i tried to save money just in case it opens in tye near future but I got even more broke than ever before. My family is barely eating 3 meals a day. It wouldve been fine if the lockdowns and jewvid19 shit is gone but its actually affecting my financial status even worse.

So Im thankful for those who can answer. If hp cobra or lydia would answer then Id consider it most accurate interpretation. But ofcourse other satanic brothers and sisters can also answer and Im thankful if you have time to answer thanks

May all of Satan's own fare very well Amid this manufactured jewvid crisis.
And may the JOS prevail at all cost
Hail Satan

Hang in there, something good is coming for those who cannot afford much.

Saturn in the 4th house would show family woes, distrust, quarrels, wanting to break away, or the family imposing a block of limitation to you, or you feeling like you want to move away from it. The situation in the family might be unfortunate, and limiting you too, and there may be many responsibilities coming from and towards your family.

tyrantmage said:
Hey guys. I initially wanted hp cobras chart reading but there are two problems
1st azazels market place is closed
2nd Im broke as fuck
So now im trying my best to learn about my chart.
Ok so ofcourse I cannot fully understand half of chart reading but im not trying to be a professional astrologer either I just need a basic interpretation for now and wait until azazel marketplace is back and my financial status changes.
So guys, does any of you know what it means if saturn is retrograde in aries fourth house? I really love to hear hp cobra and lydia coz I think the got the best answer, but they are both clergy member and therefore very busy at the moment especially the situation withbthe jews and the whole world in general. I wasnt into reading my chart before but this past half a year my life went fuck mode with chaos rising in every aspect from financial to social, romantic life and spiritual life, Now Im overwhelmed and I dont know what to do so I figured maybe looking at my chart would help my find some hope but when I checked azazels marketplace its says closed. So i tried to save money just in case it opens in tye near future but I got even more broke than ever before. My family is barely eating 3 meals a day. It wouldve been fine if the lockdowns and jewvid19 shit is gone but its actually affecting my financial status even worse.

So Im thankful for those who can answer. If hp cobra or lydia would answer then Id consider it most accurate interpretation. But ofcourse other satanic brothers and sisters can also answer and Im thankful if you have time to answer thanks

May all of Satan's own fare very well Amid this manufactured jewvid crisis.
And may the JOS prevail at all cost
Hail Satan
If Capricorn is rising, Saturn is your chart ruler. Ruling Saturn in Aries can be pretty severe on the overall health and the masculine qualities like being assertive, firm, confident and so on. If there is also a lack of fire in your chart (look for fire signs among your inner planets or any prominently placed outer planets, or for planets in fire houses), this can be corrected by invoking fire in a full working. You can also use runes like sowilo or do a Mars square.

Saturn as a chart ruler in the 4th house can also be extreme in its effects as explained by HPHC. As for how to deal with this, I can suggest a 40 or 90 day working to protect you specifically from the negative effects of your 4th house Saturn. It may not change much on the physical as this may have already manifested over the years from your childhood to your relations with family but it can prevent future transits and related problems.

I hope this helps.

Thanks hp cobra. Thank you blackdragon. Now I see why my family was like that and why im always rebellious toward them.

Black dragon, yes capricorn is my ascendant, is it bad?
Thank you again.

Hp cobra, Yes I really hope something good is coming, thanks for the good news.

Hail Satan!!!
Hail to Baal Zebulon!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back