Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

8th house of death

NinRick

ClearWater said:
Im still trying to understand how this works can someone please confirm if i am right.I want to know when i am going to die.My 8th house is in Virgo and Libra. And my chart ruler is Uranus and coruler Saturn.From what i understand its Saturn that destroys you.My Saturn is in my first house.So when Saturn moves into Libra and Virgo is this the time i will probably die?

No, you won’t die when transit Saturn moves in your 8th house.

The house ties into Scorpio, it is a powerhouse of the occult, of transformation, sex, deep soul mate contacts and of death.

You should not try to predict your own death using astrology, you are not capable of that.

For that you would need to blend in many methods of predictions, transits, secondary progressions, but also primary progressions are a great way to predict events in one‘s life also death.

However for primary directions, There are many different keys for the calculations, and only one of those 12 available is good to use, and I have not found a single calculator which uses this key, so you would need to do complicated calculations all alone.

Just focus un transits, when transit Saturn conjuncts your asc, or first house, or makes Hardaspects to your ruler(s) or important angles, you will have a bad time.
Also watch out for pluto and Uranus, maybe even Neptune as they can also play you dirty, (on top of Saturn).

Daily SS routine should keep you safe enough tho.

ClearWater said:
Im still trying to understand how this works can someone please confirm if i am right.I want to know when i am going to die.My 8th house is in Virgo and Libra. And my chart ruler is Uranus and coruler Saturn.From what i understand its Saturn that destroys you.My Saturn is in my first house.So when Saturn moves into Libra and Virgo is this the time i will probably die?

Death is a bit complicated and can appear in many different ways. Don't worry about it and just focus on advancing, cleaning your soul and building a powerful aura of protection. It is possible to avert death if you see it early enough as we have the proper spiritual knowledge. Predicting death is a bit more complicated than that and you will need to study Astrology for a while. Start with everything on Azazel's Astrology and then you can look at case studies.

ClearWater said:

No. You should look which sign and planets are in 8th house. For example, let's say aries in 8th house, then you simply look Mars in 8th house since its ruling sign in 8th house. And maybe there can be planets in 8th house too, e.g. Sun in 8th house.

Some planets say you die early, somes say you will die old. E.g. Venus in 8th house probably will give you peaceful death at old age. Saturn is also if I remember correct gives death when one is old. You should look on JoS.

Also other planets which those aspects to your 8th house ruler and planets in 8th house, count them as in 8th house too, as well as others.

Bright Truth said:
ClearWater said:

No. You should look which sign and planets are in 8th house. For example, let's say aries in 8th house, then you simply look Mars in 8th house since its ruling sign in 8th house. And maybe there can be planets in 8th house too, e.g. Sun in 8th house.

Some planets say you die early, somes say you will die old. E.g. Venus in 8th house probably will give you peaceful death at old age. Saturn is also if I remember correct gives death when one is old. You should look on JoS.

Also other planets which those aspects to your 8th house ruler and planets in 8th house, count them as in 8th house too, as well as others.
One case I looked at was the late Princess Diana. This is her birth chart.
https://www.astro-seek.com/birth-chart/princess-diana-horoscope

She died in 1997 almost two months after her birthday. This is the solar return chart. She spent her 1997 birthday in London.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-solar-return/?send_calculation=1&muz_narozeni_den=1&muz_narozeni_mesic=7&muz_narozeni_rok=1961&muz_narozeni_hodina=19&muz_narozeni_minuta=45&muz_narozeni_sekunda=00&muz_narozeni_city=Sandringham%2C+UK%2C+England&muz_narozeni_mesto_hidden=Sandringham&muz_narozeni_stat_hidden=GB&muz_narozeni_podstat_kratky_hidden=&muz_narozeni_podstat_hidden=&muz_narozeni_input_hidden=Sandringham%2C+UK%2C+England&muz_narozeni_podstat2_kratky_hidden=Sandringham&muz_narozeni_podstat3_kratky_hidden=Sandringham&muz_narozeni_sirka_stupne=52&muz_narozeni_sirka_minuty=50&muz_narozeni_sirka_smer=0&muz_narozeni_delka_stupne=0&muz_narozeni_delka_minuty=30&muz_narozeni_delka_smer=0&muz_narozeni_timezone_form=auto&muz_narozeni_timezone_dst_form=auto&send_calculation=1&zena_narozeni_rok=1997&zena_narozeni_city=London%2C+UK%2C+England&zena_narozeni_mesto_hidden=London&zena_narozeni_stat_hidden=GB&zena_narozeni_podstat_kratky_hidden=&zena_narozeni_podstat_hidden=England&zena_narozeni_input_hidden=Sandringham%2C+UK%2C+England&zena_narozeni_podstat2_kratky_hidden=Sandringham&zena_narozeni_podstat3_kratky_hidden=Sandringham&zena_narozeni_sirka_stupne=51&zena_narozeni_sirka_minuty=31&zena_narozeni_sirka_smer=0&zena_narozeni_delka_stupne=0&zena_narozeni_delka_minuty=8&zena_narozeni_delka_smer=1&zena_narozeni_timezone_form=auto&zena_narozeni_timezone_dst_form=auto&house_system=placidus&hid_fortune=1&hid_fortune_check=on&hid_vertex=1&hid_vertex_check=on&hid_chiron=1&hid_chiron_check=on&hid_lilith=1&hid_lilith_check=on&hid_uzel=1&hid_uzel_check=on&orb=3&hide_aspects=0&zmena_nastaveni=1&aktivni_tab=#tabs_redraw

With Libra rising, Venus is the chart ruler in the SR chart. SR Venus is in exact trine with Pluto which usually shows that there will be major lasting changes in the year. In her case it was death, Pluto also rules death and soft aspects like trines can also be negative. Mars which rules the SR 8th house of death is in the 1st house. SR Mars in exact trine with natal chart ruler Jupiter.

SR Mars is in a relatively tight trine with Uranus. Aspects between Mars and Uranus in SR charts can indicate accidents especially since she has a weak conjunction between the two planets in her birth chart, so the trine in the SR chart activated it. Note that the Mars/Uranus natal conjunction is in the 8th house of death. People with Mars or Uranus in the 8th house can die in this manner as both planets are associated with accidents. She had both and in conjunction.

I suspect that the 7th house Saturn shows some foul play, that maybe someone was involved but I'm not sure.

Her progressed sun was almost on the unfortunate 15° of Leo.

There is also an inconjunct aspect between her natal Mars and Saturn. Hard aspects between Mars and Saturn can also bring accidents. This was activated in the year by the progressed solar arc Saturn which was tightly opposing her natal Mars. Progressed solar arc Jupiter (natal chart ruler) was on the fatal 9° of Pisces. Progressed solar arc Moon was at 29° of Pisces, showing a permanent ending. The moon also rules her natal 8th house. Progressed solar arc Neptune which rules her natal 3rd house (short distance travel) was in the 12th house, house of misfortune and undoing. There's many more factors especially in the solar return chart but you can see that with death, so many factors can be involved in addition to the 8th house.

Link for the secondary progressions.
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-secondary-directions-progressions/?send_calculation=1&muz_narozeni_den=1&muz_narozeni_mesic=7&muz_narozeni_rok=1961&muz_narozeni_hodina=19&muz_narozeni_minuta=45&muz_narozeni_sekunda=00&muz_narozeni_city=Sandringham%2C+UK%2C+England&muz_narozeni_mesto_hidden=Sandringham&muz_narozeni_stat_hidden=GB&muz_narozeni_podstat_kratky_hidden=&muz_narozeni_podstat_hidden=&muz_narozeni_input_hidden=Sandringham%2C+UK%2C+England&muz_narozeni_podstat2_kratky_hidden=Sandringham&muz_narozeni_podstat3_kratky_hidden=Sandringham&muz_narozeni_sirka_stupne=52&muz_narozeni_sirka_minuty=50&muz_narozeni_sirka_smer=0&muz_narozeni_delka_stupne=0&muz_narozeni_delka_minuty=30&muz_narozeni_delka_smer=0&muz_narozeni_timezone_form=auto&muz_narozeni_timezone_dst_form=auto&send_calculation=1&zena_narozeni_den=25&zena_narozeni_mesic=8&zena_narozeni_rok=1997&typ=&house_system=placidus&hid_fortune=1&hid_fortune_check=on&hid_vertex=1&hid_vertex_check=on&hid_chiron=1&hid_chiron_check=on&hid_lilith=1&hid_lilith_check=on&hid_uzel=1&hid_uzel_check=on&orb=3&hide_aspects=0&zmena_nastaveni=1&aktivni_tab=#tabs_redraw

Solar arc directions
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-solar-arc-directions/?send_calculation=1&muz_narozeni_den=1&muz_narozeni_mesic=7&muz_narozeni_rok=1961&muz_narozeni_hodina=19&muz_narozeni_minuta=45&muz_narozeni_sekunda=00&muz_narozeni_city=Sandringham%2C+UK%2C+England&muz_narozeni_mesto_hidden=Sandringham&muz_narozeni_stat_hidden=GB&muz_narozeni_podstat_kratky_hidden=&muz_narozeni_podstat_hidden=&muz_narozeni_input_hidden=Sandringham%2C+UK%2C+England&muz_narozeni_podstat2_kratky_hidden=Sandringham&muz_narozeni_podstat3_kratky_hidden=Sandringham&muz_narozeni_sirka_stupne=52&muz_narozeni_sirka_minuty=50&muz_narozeni_sirka_smer=0&muz_narozeni_delka_stupne=0&muz_narozeni_delka_minuty=30&muz_narozeni_delka_smer=0&muz_narozeni_timezone_form=auto&muz_narozeni_timezone_dst_form=auto&send_calculation=1&zena_narozeni_den=25&zena_narozeni_mesic=8&zena_narozeni_rok=1997&house_system=placidus&orb=3&zmena_nastaveni=1&aktivni_tab=&hide_aspects=0#right_bottom_href

Hey brother BlackDragon,

I've been wanting to learn how to read solar returns but I can't find the right resources to tell me how. I can't learn it from Azazel's Astrology. Can you help brother? How did you learn?

Thanks!

Hail Satan!!

I think you have some confusion here. A house cannot be into multiple signs. Look at where the cusp is and that's the sign you need to concern yourself with. Also, learn the difference between planetary houses and zodiac houses.

mercury_wisdom said:
Hey brother BlackDragon,

I've been wanting to learn how to read solar returns but I can't find the right resources to tell me how. I can't learn it from Azazel's Astrology. Can you help brother? How did you learn?

Thanks!

Hail Satan!!
Hello mercury_wisdom. Primarily Azazel's Astrology and the writings of HPS Maxine on Astrology. And of course practicing. I've read tens of charts. Probably more than tens to be honest. I literally check the chart of almost everyone in my life, and countless ones of famous people. I practice almost daily, and I've been practicing for years. I also read other books but I take them with a grain of salt as they are often full of misinformation (like the common error where they say the 10th house rules the mother and the 4th house the father).

Blackdragon666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Hey brother BlackDragon,

Thanks!

Hail Satan!!
Hello mercury_wisdom. Primarily Azazel's Astrology and the writings of HPS Maxine on Astrology. And of course practicing. I've read tens of charts. Probably more than tens to be honest. I literally check the chart of almost everyone in my life, and countless ones of famous people. I practice almost daily, and I've been practicing for years. I also read other books but I take them with a grain of salt as they are often full of misinformation (like the common error where they say the 10th house rules the mother and the 4th house the father).
Thanks BlackDragon. Also you can just call me Mercury. :)

mercury_wisdom said:
Blackdragon666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Hey brother BlackDragon,

Thanks!

Hail Satan!!
Alright Mercury :) I also think it would be great if SS shared more of their knowledge/experience in Astrology. It helps the collective understand it better. From my experience, Azazel's Astrology is really an introduction and one is supposed to learn advanced astrology from experience/the Gods.

Blackdragon666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Alright Mercury :) I also think it would be great if SS shared more of their knowledge/experience in Astrology. It helps the collective understand it better. From my experience, Azazel's Astrology is really an introduction and one is supposed to learn advanced astrology from experience/the Gods.

I'll share one of my theories. Although i don't know how accurate it would be. I posted awhile back some inquiries about someones saturn being in aspect to anothers chart ruler. I suddenly had a thought back then that if there is negative effects to this it would depend on the chart ruler of the person that the others saturn conjuncts. for example if someones saturn is in hard aspect to mars as someone elses chart ruler they could be aggressive or even physically injurious to them. if the chart ruler is the moon then the person whos saturn aspects the persons moon could be emotionally unavailable, cold or even manipulative.

with the sun, it would be someone who tears down your self esteem and ego to a dangerously damaging degree to loosing all sense of self identity, with neptune the saturn person could influence them with drugs, poisons, addictions and deception ect.

Basically the saturn person could do them in, or would have the greatest propensity to do the person in, in a manner that is consistant with what their chart ruler rules over.

Stormblood said:
I think you have some confusion here. A house cannot be into multiple signs. Look at where the cusp is and that's the sign you need to concern yourself with. Also, learn the difference between planetary houses and zodiac houses.

I think this person means an interception where Virgo is on the cusp of it and the house completely contains Libra and the 9th house cusp in Scorpio.

That is possible.

Shadowcat said:
Blackdragon666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

I'll share one of my theories. Although i don't know how accurate it would be. I posted awhile back some inquiries about someones saturn being in aspect to anothers chart ruler. I suddenly had a thought back then that if there is negative effects to this it would depend on the chart ruler of the person that the others saturn conjuncts. for example if someones saturn is in hard aspect to mars as someone elses chart ruler they could be aggressive or even physically injurious to them. if the chart ruler is the moon then the person whos saturn aspects the persons moon could be emotionally unavailable, cold or even manipulative.

with the sun, it would be someone who tears down your self esteem and ego to a dangerously damaging degree to loosing all sense of self identity, with neptune the saturn person could influence them with drugs, poisons, addictions and deception ect.

Basically the saturn person could do them in, or would have the greatest propensity to do the person in, in a manner that is consistant with what their chart ruler rules over.
This actually does make sense. I'll be keeping this in mind when checking out synastry charts. Thank you.
ClearWater said:
What is meant when they say your rising sign is determined by the constellation that rises in the eastern horizon in the sky when you are born?Why is it not determined by the west or north? When the rising sign goes into the cusp of the first house on that wheel and i am born in that time is that what it is? Im not completely understanding how that works practically.What does it mean when a certain house of the wheel is the natural house of a particular Sign? The Imum Coeli:The planets lying near (within 1° or so) to the IC denote the past lives of the individual. What does this mean doen't we all have past lifes and they should be showing planets there? What is Lilith? Okay so please tell me if i am right or wrong.It will help me understand better. A aspect is how many houses two planets are from one another? There are a lot of aspects and each one is either good or bad and they aspect with the ascendant, moon and sun which is what we look at to predict things? The zodiac signs are fixed and with certain methods they make the 12 houses in which the planets orbit?
Yes it means just that, the sign rising in the eastern horizon at the time you are born. The ascendant is the most important point in the chart, together with the first house. The chart is calculated starting from the ascendant.

Aspects are specific degrees planets or planets and points can be apart in a chart. Though we give an allowance known as an orb of influence. If you have your Jupiter at 0 degrees of Aries and Mars at 0 degrees of Gemini, they are in sextile aspect (60 degrees or two signs apart). But often you will find that Mars is at 2 of Gemini or maybe 27 of Taurus. That difference in degrees from being exactly at the same degree is known as the orb and it usually has a limit depending on the aspect.

I'm afraid I didn't understand some of your questions.

Past lives are shown by more than the IC. The nodes, repeating factors, Saturn (shows where suffer a lot based on past life experiences, curses and other baggage from past lives), so much more. Lilith is likely just a corruption added by the enemy to blaspheme this Goddess, or its purpose was lost over the centuries. From what I read in some mainstream sources, one would assume Lilith is as bad as Saturn.

One aspect can have a whole lot packed into it. Look at the energies of the planets involved. Look at the nature of the aspect. Is it soft (for major aspects, sextiles, trines and some conjunctions are soft aspects) or hard (squares, inconjuncts, oppositions and some conjunctions like those involving Saturn are hard aspects)? Also, look at the houses ruled by the planets in aspect with each other. Look at the orb and the degrees they are on. Some Astrologers even look at whether the aspect is applying or separating. A single aspect can carry so much energy and therefore affect the individual in many ways.

Pretty much yes for your last question.

Blackdragon666 said:
Shadowcat said:
Blackdragon666 said:

This actually does make sense. I'll be keeping this in mind when checking out synastry charts. Thank you.
ClearWater said:
What is meant when they say your rising sign is determined by the constellation that rises in the eastern horizon in the sky when you are born?Why is it not determined by the west or north? When the rising sign goes into the cusp of the first house on that wheel and i am born in that time is that what it is? Im not completely understanding how that works practically.What does it mean when a certain house of the wheel is the natural house of a particular Sign? The Imum Coeli:The planets lying near (within 1° or so) to the IC denote the past lives of the individual. What does this mean doen't we all have past lifes and they should be showing planets there? What is Lilith? Okay so please tell me if i am right or wrong.It will help me understand better. A aspect is how many houses two planets are from one another? There are a lot of aspects and each one is either good or bad and they aspect with the ascendant, moon and sun which is what we look at to predict things? The zodiac signs are fixed and with certain methods they make the 12 houses in which the planets orbit?
Yes it means just that, the sign rising in the eastern horizon at the time you are born. The ascendant is the most important point in the chart, together with the first house. The chart is calculated starting from the ascendant.

Aspects are specific degrees planets or planets and points can be apart in a chart. Though we give an allowance known as an orb of influence. If you have your Jupiter at 0 degrees of Aries and Mars at 0 degrees of Gemini, they are in sextile aspect (60 degrees or two signs apart). But often you will find that Mars is at 2 of Gemini or maybe 27 of Taurus. That difference in degrees from being exactly at the same degree is known as the orb and it usually has a limit depending on the aspect.

I'm afraid I didn't understand some of your questions.

Past lives are shown by more than the IC. The nodes, repeating factors, Saturn (shows where suffer a lot based on past life experiences, curses and other baggage from past lives), so much more. Lilith is likely just a corruption added by the enemy to blaspheme this Goddess, or its purpose was lost over the centuries. From what I read in some mainstream sources, one would assume Lilith is as bad as Saturn.

One aspect can have a whole lot packed into it. Look at the energies of the planets involved. Look at the nature of the aspect. Is it soft (for major aspects, sextiles, trines and some conjunctions are soft aspects) or hard (squares, inconjuncts, oppositions and some conjunctions like those involving Saturn are hard aspects)? Also, look at the houses ruled by the planets in aspect with each other. Look at the orb and the degrees they are on. Some Astrologers even look at whether the aspect is applying or separating. A single aspect can carry so much energy and therefore affect the individual in many ways.

Pretty much yes for your last question.

Maybe this is another effect of the pinial meditation we just got but yet another thought came to me literally just now. What about the elements? I get this wierd feeling all of a sudden that the elements are either day or night time. Why? xD. I get the feeling that water and earth are night time (although earth feels 50 50) while air and fire are daytime elements. And which ever element(s) one is dominant in in their soul, will have that effect their carcadian rythem ie body clock for sleep. Im water dominant and a night owl :lol: its crazy even when i wake up uber early im still up till past midnight and even though its better for me to work days in several aspects i actually sleep better when i work nights.

slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:

I think this person means an interception where Virgo is on the cusp of it and the house completely contains Libra and the 9th house cusp in Scorpio.

That is possible.

Yeah, interceptions are possible but the eighth house is still on the cusp of Virgo, not on the cusp of both sign like they seem to think.

DarkSwan said:
ClearWater said:

No, you won’t die when transit Saturn moves in your 8th house.

The house ties into Scorpio, it is a powerhouse of the occult, of transformation, sex, deep soul mate contacts and of death.

You should not try to predict your own death using astrology, you are not capable of that.

For that you would need to blend in many methods of predictions, transits, secondary progressions, but also primary progressions are a great way to predict events in one‘s life also death.

However for primary directions, There are many different keys for the calculations, and only one of those 12 available is good to use, and I have not found a single calculator which uses this key, so you would need to do complicated calculations all alone.

Just focus un transits, when transit Saturn conjuncts your asc, or first house, or makes Hardaspects to your ruler(s) or important angles, you will have a bad time.
Also watch out for pluto and Uranus, maybe even Neptune as they can also play you dirty, (on top of Saturn).

Daily SS routine should keep you safe enough tho.
And if I dont have even one planet in the 8th house?

Stormblood said:
slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:

That is possible.

Yeah, interceptions are possible but the eighth house is still on the cusp of Virgo, not on the cusp of both sign like they seem to think.

Wouldn’t an interception mean that the house which contains Libra as a whole, would also adapt Libra‘s qualities?

ClearWater said:
What does it mean if a aspect is applying or separating? Is a Natal chart your birth chart?
How do i use Azazels Astrology website correctly do i use my birth chart and how the planets were when i was born or do i use it how they are now? Meaning they obviously moved since the time of birth and it makes sense to see how they are placed now and use this as the reading method https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planets666.html
You look at the faster moving planet in relation to the slower moving planet. If you have Jupiter at 5° of Aries and Mercury at 3° of Aries, the two planets are in conjunction with an orb of approximately 2°. Mercury I slowly approaching the exact degree of Jupiter so the aspect is said to be applying. After an exact conjunction, Mercury will begin to move past Jupiter and is said to be separating from it. This is basically what applying and separating aspects mean. You can read the book 'Dynamics of Aspect Analysis', found for free on PDF Drive.

Yes, a natal chart is a birth chart. There's around four main types of Astrology. Natal Astrology (all about birth charts), mundane Astrology (nations), natural astrology (effects of the planets on the natural world), horary astrology (based on answering questions by analyzing the chart for the exact time and location). Natal astrology is the most important as it is a map of one's soul.

Take your time, study Azazel's Astrology first. I can also suggest some page called Star School by a lady styling herself 'The Tarot Lady'. Not sure if she's jewish as she looks a bit weird but the page has simple beginner lessons which you can read before moving to Azazel's Astrology.

Those are known as transits. You read them in relation to your birth chart. Transits have little significance taken independently. Maybe when you consider the masses. But on an individual level, you compare the planets' positions at the present to your birth chart.

DarkSwan said:
Stormblood said:
slyscorpion said:

That is possible.

Wouldn’t an interception mean that the house which contains Libra as a whole, would also adapt Libra‘s qualities?
I agree.

DarkSwan said:
Stormblood said:
slyscorpion said:

That is possible.

It means that Libra as a sign has a weaker influence on the chart.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Astrology.html

Stormblood said:
DarkSwan said:
Stormblood said:

Oh yes, thank you!
Yeah I see it now, and it also makes sense, since libra has no House-Cusp(s).

You mentioned something about The Zodiac houses and the Planetary houses. I tried to search on google something about planetary houses in vain.

Do you have any material regarding that maybe?

Stormblood said:
DarkSwan said:
Stormblood said:

True, but I think an intercepted sign can also affect the house it has been intercepted in. Intercepted planets can also be weaker but will still affect that house.

DarkSwan said:
Stormblood said:
DarkSwan said:

Oh yes, thank you!
Yeah I see it now, and it also makes sense, since libra has no House-Cusp(s).

You mentioned something about The Zodiac houses and the Planetary houses. I tried to search on google something about planetary houses in vain.

Do you have any material regarding that maybe?

I don't remember if there is material but it is simple. Planetary house is the house where a planet is in. Zodiac house refers to the Zodiac sign that is on the cusp of the planetary house. It is convoluted, sorry. I don't know how to explain it properly in a written way. I am more of a visual and hands-on guy.

Blackdragon666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
8th house of death...and rebirth.
Do you have anything to say about America's coming Pluto return?
Do you think the natal ruler conjunct Uranus in the 8th house, and the moon in the 12th house is very bad?(close to death)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back