Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about retro Pluto, Uranus, Neptune

Paulnov

Hello brothers and sisters. I have a question about retrograde planets. In my natal chart, Pluto is retrograde in the 2nd house, Uranus and Neptune are in the 4th house. Tell me please,
Do I understand correctly, the houses they affect and the spheres of life under their control will open only after 30 years? Can this be changed?) And if so, how?)

Not sure where you read about the 30 years thing, but those houses and the houses those planets rule can have problems and delays.
This can be changed with magic. If you have problems with money (2nd house) you can do a spell about money and so on. With your powers you can change everything.

Paulnov said:
Hello brothers and sisters. I have a question about retrograde planets. In my natal chart, Pluto is retrograde in the 2nd house, Uranus and Neptune are in the 4th house. Tell me please,
Do I understand correctly, the houses they affect and the spheres of life under their control will open only after 30 years? Can this be changed?) And if so, how?)

Sounds like someone took the approximate time of the Saturn return to say it changed the effect of retrograde planets or something. I am not certain that is true all the time but it might be sometimes. The affairs can be delayed there is no saying how long that will be for sure 🤔 however Magick can be done to improve the area of those houses and planets rule in your life if need be. There is no known square for the outer planets so that can't help you. You can do the traditional planet square for the house though for example for the house these planets rule. For example Mars for the house with Scorpio. Jupiter for the Pisces house. Saturn for Aquarius but only if you think it's worth the risk read things people say about it before thinking about doing it.

When you do these squares state an affirmation fixing the affairs you need fixed it actually may help or fix it for you.

slyscorpion said:
Paulnov said:

Sounds like someone took the approximate time of the Saturn return to say it changed the effect of retrograde planets or something. I am not certain that is true all the time but it might be sometimes. The affairs can be delayed there is no saying how long that will be for sure 🤔 however Magick can be done to improve the area of those houses and planets rule in your life if need be. There is no known square for the outer planets so that can't help you. You can do the traditional planet square for the house though for example for the house these planets rule. For example Mars for the house with Scorpio. Jupiter for the Pisces house. Saturn for Aquarius but only if you think it's worth the risk read things people say about it before thinking about doing it.

When you do these squares state an affirmation fixing the affairs you need fixed it actually may help or fix it for you.

Actually I saw it myself, "bad sides of Saturn" is about triggering bad placements of Saturn in natal chart. When I did first time Sun Square, one of the bad sides of my natal Sun placements occurred and I had to quit working. Second time it worked well, I think this was because of I did a removing negative karma working? I don't know but it has no problem. After that I did Mars squares, it has also bad placements but they haven't triggered and occurred. Well, seems like I removed considerable amount of negative karma. xD

What I said above was my experience. But also HPS Maxine and HPHC stated, it's about bad placements. If you don't have bad Saturn aspects and placements, don't be afraid of doing its square.

Bright Truth said:
slyscorpion said:
Paulnov said:

Actually I saw it myself, "bad sides of Saturn" is about triggering bad placements of Saturn in natal chart. When I did first time Sun Square, one of the bad sides of my natal Sun placements occurred and I had to quit working. Second time it worked well, I think this was because of I did a removing negative karma working? I don't know but it has no problem. After that I did Mars squares, it has also bad placements but they haven't triggered and occurred. Well, seems like I removed considerable amount of negative karma. xD

What I said above was my experience. But also HPS Maxine and HPHC stated, it's about bad placements. If you don't have bad Saturn aspects and placements, don't be afraid of doing its square.

You know what I figured this out too. It also relates to the level of negative karma a person has related to Saturn.

However I don't know people's charts and I don't know their level of karma or anything related to it.

So I say be careful when I include mention of it.

Some people had really bad reactions to this and bad events happening.

Obviously if someone is seriously effected by something like Saturn aspect Neptune the benefit probably outweighs the risk though as the squares strengthen things.

Even the Jupiter Square can have a bad reaction or event related to it if natal Jupiter is conjunct a bad star or has a bad aspect if it triggers it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back