Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A question For those born around a time when people around your same age could have Saturn conjunct your ruler

darkmonkey666

No one has to say their Saturn sign or chart ruler sign I am trying to frame this question in a way where it doesn't compromise anyone's privacy but implied is if you have Saturn conjunct your chart ruler too here but no one should reveal that cause or the enemy.

My question is this how did people treat you in school or as a kid who were around your same age and had Saturn conjunct your ruler. How do those people treat you today.

I am kind of curious on this. This might help explain the way some people were to me when I was younger.

slyscorpion said:
No one has to say their Saturn sign or chart ruler sign I am trying to frame this question in a way where it doesn't compromise anyone's privacy but implied is if you have Saturn conjunct your chart ruler too here but no one should reveal that cause or the enemy.

My question is this how did people treat you in school or as a kid who were around your same age and had Saturn conjunct your ruler. How do those people treat you today.

I am kind of curious on this. This might help explain the way some people were to me when I was younger.

If your Chart ruler is Saturn, and another Saturn Conjuncts your natal Saturn, this is a good aspect to have.

If your chart ruler is another planet, it is a bad aspect to have in synastry if Saturn conjuncts your ruler.

With conjunctions, it depends on whether or not the planets „like“ each other, and Saturn only gets along with Saturn.

If people’s attitude towards you changed, this has probably to do with change from within yourself.

DarkSwan said:
slyscorpion said:

If your Chart ruler is Saturn, and another Saturn Conjuncts your natal Saturn, this is a good aspect to have.

If your chart ruler is another planet, it is a bad aspect to have in synastry if Saturn conjuncts your ruler.

With conjunctions, it depends on whether or not the planets „like“ each other, and Saturn only gets along with Saturn.

If people’s attitude towards you changed, this has probably to do with change from within yourself.

I believe the problems dealing with Saturn conjunct or in hard aspect to ruler deal with the planet in question.
It would be different if someone had Saturn conjunct their chart ruling Mercury than if someone had synastry of a Saturn conjunct their ruling Pluto or sun for example.

However this doesn't answer my question very well.

But I suppose I should give an example of what I mean better.

This is just an example of the kind of thing I am asking about.

Say someone is born with their ruling planet in Gemini. That Same year Saturn is in Late Taurus or Gemini or conjunct that person ruler.

Many people that are born around the time will also have their Saturn conjunct the person's ruling planet. So how does it go with this.

Me personally I found a lot of people fearful of me or suspicious of me when I was younger and they didn't seem to want to get to know me on a deeper level than superficial. I was picked on and disliked by some really liked by others but the consistent theme is it was hard to make friends that wanted to do anything with me or get to know me and I never did have a partner either like a lot of people my age did.

I was mostly a loner but didn't understand this reaction to me.

slyscorpion said:
DarkSwan said:
slyscorpion said:

I believe the problems dealing with Saturn conjunct or in hard aspect to ruler deal with the planet in question.
It would be different if someone had Saturn conjunct their chart ruling Mercury than if someone had synastry of a Saturn conjunct their ruling Pluto or sun for example.

However this doesn't answer my question very well.

But I suppose I should give an example of what I mean better.

This is just an example of the kind of thing I am asking about.

Say someone is born with their ruling planet in Gemini. That Same year Saturn is in Late Taurus or Gemini or conjunct that person ruler.

Many people that are born around the time will also have their Saturn conjunct the person's ruling planet. So how does it go with this.

Me personally I found a lot of people fearful of me or suspicious of me when I was younger and they didn't seem to want to get to know me on a deeper level than superficial. I was picked on and disliked by some really liked by others but the consistent theme is it was hard to make friends that wanted to do anything with me or get to know me and I never did have a partner either like a lot of people my age did.

I was mostly a loner but didn't understand this reaction to me.

From my understanding you are right, it depends on whether or not the planets get along together with the conjunction.

Altho, you can almost always assume that squares are bad.

And oppositions can be either good or bad, this depends on the individuals and the planets involved.

Everything in your chart, in transits and in synastry is a representation of energy.
You were just very unaware of everything when you were young, so those energies kicked you around like a playing ball, without you understanding a single thing, and just kept asking „why?“ over and over again.

As with everything else, with spiritual practice, awareness and self consciousness change and betterment is achieved.
This is probably what happened with you.

To put it differently, if you didn’t change the world around you wouldn’t have changed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back