Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

retrograde effects on transits?

Big Dipper

so lets say saturn is transiting someone's moon. they are more likely going to have misfortune in the home, and/or build a home, but when saturn goes retrograde and is conjunct the moon what would retrograde effect? Is retrogade just the "bad things" about a planet, or the opposite of the things ruled by the planet? such, as mercury that rules communication, when retrograde it more like "rules" mis-communication.

Big Dipper said:
so lets say saturn is transiting someone's moon. they are more likely going to have misfortune in the home, and/or build a home, but when saturn goes retrograde and is conjunct the moon what would retrograde effect? Is retrogade just the "bad things" about a planet, or the opposite of the things ruled by the planet? such, as mercury that rules communication, when retrograde it more like "rules" mis-communication.

Saturn retrograde is more malefic and when it retrogrades over your Moon, this can be very bad. Emotional issues, problems affecting the mother (one can look at their mother's transits to see if it is related), problems with security in the home, relations between family members and also look at the house with Cancer on the cusp. As for building a house, this is a permanent and long lasting thing and I would say maybe a transit from Pluto to the Moon.

Blackdragon666 said:
Big Dipper said:

Saturn retrograde is more malefic and when it retrogrades over your Moon, this can be very bad. Emotional issues, problems affecting the mother (one can look at their mother's transits to see if it is related), problems with security in the home, relations between family members and also look at the house with Cancer on the cusp. As for building a house, this is a permanent and long lasting thing and I would say maybe a transit from Pluto to the Moon.

malefic is terrible, right? also, if a planet suffers from retro saturn how does it differ from direct saturn if direct saturn were to be aspecting?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back