Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Solar Return Chart Reading

Hello brothers and sisters,

I hope you’re gonna be able to help me, i.e. I’m gonna be able to explain it right.

I’m struggling with understanding and interpreting solar return chart(s). I’ve found many sources claiming, a SR chart can be read/interpreted on its own, without comparing it with natal one. So yeah, I’ve tried that, but then I’m not sure how to blend it with progressions/transits charts, since those charts say (or at least I think so) something completely different :roll:

I’m also having trouble with understanding, if I should just concentrate on aspects in SR chart, or aspects SR planets are making to my natal planets also matter, and if they do, how wide are the orbs?

Somehow it looks to me like SR chart is telling me more generally how am I as a person, or my career/relationship is going change, and progressions/transits are specifying what exactly is going to change/happen. Did I get that completely wrong?

Thank you in advance :)

HS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back