Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help with Birth Chart

Kavya Shukra

Hello, I wanted help with my birth chart with knowing how to make the best life with the birth chart I got.

Sun- Libra/Scorpio
Moon- Sagittarius (Nunki)
Rising-Libra/Scorpio
Descend- Taurus/Orion

North Node: Venus ( North Node Retrograde)
South Node: Saturn Retrograde

Zenith Sign: Leo
Nadir Sign: Aquarius
North Horizon: Cepheus
South Horizon: Carina

Mercury: Libra/Scorpio
Venus: Virgo
Earth: Aries
Mars: Leo
Jupiter: Sagittarius
Saturn: Pisces (Retrograde)
Uranus: Capricorn
Neptune: Capricorn
Pluto: Libra-Scorpio

Kevin Hernandez said:
Hello, I wanted help with my birth chart with knowing how to make the best life with the birth chart I got.

Sun- Libra/Scorpio
Rising-Libra/Scorpio
Descend- Taurus/Orion

Friend, forums are not full of only SS people. There are also enemies looking here. You should not share your private informations. It is too dangerous and can end up bad for you.

Avoid posting details about your birth chart.

Also, you have a number of Scorpio placements which suggest a strong connection with the occult. You are in the right place and you can benefit a lot from dedicating your life to this path. Do read everything here www.satanisgod.org

Kevin Hernandez said:

Sun- Libra/Scorpio
Rising-Libra/Scorpio
Descend- Taurus/Orion

Do not puplish your name or birth chart info on the forum, it is puplic, not all people are benevolent!

Blackdragon666 said:

Also, you have a number of Scorpio placements which suggest a strong connection with the occult. You are in the right place and you can benefit a lot from dedicating your life to this path. Do read everything here www.satanisgod.org

I apologize. My intention is to be as transparent as possible. Because I tried studying my birth chart myself but some things just don't make sense with my own personal life.

Kevin Hernandez said:
Blackdragon666 said:

I apologize. My intention is to be as transparent as possible. Because I tried studying my birth chart myself but some things just don't make sense with my own personal life.

You basically gave your name and birthdate away. It would take me 2 Minutes to get your chart entirely in front of me.

The chart represents the energies of your soul, everybody can curse you now. And curse you horribly, not today, not tomorrow, but when you experience very bad transits, just one experienced mage is enough to channel those malefic natural energies, and your life will be destroyed forever.

Good job.

If you are lucky the mods will take it down soon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back