Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Same Sign, Same House

Elite

There is a sign in 5th house in my natal chart. I will not say which sign due to security reasons. This sign is both in 2 planets, which is in conjunction aspect to each other, that gives the house more intensity. These planets is also in 5th house. Also this sign is in Chiron and Vertex, and they are in 5th house too.

Is it a coincidence? Or is there an another meaning?

Bright Truth said:
There is a sign in 5th house in my natal chart. I will not say which sign due to security reasons. This sign is both in 2 planets, which is in conjunction aspect to each other, that gives the house more intensity. These planets is also in 5th house. Also this sign is in Chiron and Vertex, and they are in 5th house too.

It means there is a heightened state of affairs for that house, and marked interest from you towards its affairs. Especially if either those planets you mentioned is like a chart ruler, 4th house ruler etc. This will be characterised by the nature of those planets, and their aspect. The 5th house rules things like how you have fun, friendship, love, your children, how you express yourself and so on. From this, these affairs will be influenced and made important to you.

It isn't a coincidence, nothing in astrology is because it's the science of those things. Chiron being there shouldn't mean much of anything significant as it is an asteroid. But the vertex, if it is in a good conjunction of under 2 or 4 degrees near this conjunction you talk about, then this means that fated relationships related with this vertex and other relationships with acquaintances who have their planets aspecting your vertex, will be influenced also by the nature of that conjunction with the 2 planets. You might meet people related to the natures of those 2 planets, potentially*.

You will also want to look at the degree of these placements and see about fixed stars conjunct it, or whether these 2 planets+vertex are aspecting the angles (Ac, mc etc.)

13th_Wolf said:
Bright Truth said:

It means there is a heightened state of affairs for that house, and marked interest from you towards its affairs. Especially if either those planets you mentioned is like a chart ruler, 4th house ruler etc. This will be characterised by the nature of those planets, and their aspect. The 5th house rules things like how you have fun, friendship, love, your children, how you express yourself and so on. From this, these affairs will be influenced and made important to you.

It isn't a coincidence, nothing in astrology is because it's the science of those things. Chiron being there shouldn't mean much of anything significant as it is an asteroid. But the vertex, if it is in a good conjunction of under 2 or 4 degrees near this conjunction you talk about, then this means that fated relationships related with this vertex and other relationships with acquaintances who have their planets aspecting your vertex, will be influenced also by the nature of that conjunction with the 2 planets. You might meet people related to the natures of those 2 planets, potentially*.

You will also want to look at the degree of these placements and see about fixed stars conjunct it, or whether these 2 planets+vertex are aspecting the angles (Ac, mc etc.)

They are not chart ruler but one of them is in 10th house through its ruling sign. And both are aspecting 1st house but not chart rulers. Also I checked now but there are no Vertex aspects to those planets or any planet. And yes, Vertex is in a fixed star degree.

Can you explain what these means too brother? Also thank you for your explanations, I was really curious about these placements. Thanks again. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back