Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question of Saturn and Jupiter

zzerwoa

Hello everyone!
I am new to astrology. Would like to know the compatibility and influence of the data planets below. If someone shares information I will be grateful.

Saturn 13 degrees, 12th house in taurus
Jupiter 29 degrees, 12th house in aries

zzerwoa said:
Hello everyone!
I am new to astrology. Would like to know the compatibility and influence of the data planets below. If someone shares information I will be grateful.

Saturn 13 degrees, 12th house in taurus
Jupiter 29 degrees, 12th house in aries
Saturn-Taurus:
-Most often there are problems in life that revolve around material possessions and money, more than in the case of ordinary people. Poverty can deeply affect these people, leaving lasting scars, so much so that even if they end up with a comfortable income later in life, they can continue to be greedy, cheap and tight-lipped. Those who have grown up in poverty can always feel inferior to those who have more financial resources. There may be an obsession with money and wealth. Most people with this placement have to work hard to gain financial security in life. In rare cases, especially if Neptune is prominent, there may be a total waiver of material possessions. At the other extreme are the extremely rich children who have this placement and are the ones who were most likely bought by their parents, in the sense that they were pampered with money and material possessions, but they were shown very little attention and love. . There may be pronounced selfish tendencies, as well as a refusal to share something with others.

Saturn in the twelfth house
They are prone to depression. Many believe that their secrets are much more serious than the secrets of others. There may be feelings of emotional isolation and loneliness. Hospitals, psychiatric institutions and other places of detention can be a major concentration in life, often through the workplace. There may be unexplained fears and a far too active imagination. Often, the domains ruled by the house in which the sign of Capricorn is located can be unhappy in one way or another.
__
Jupiter-Aries
- Those with Jupiter in Aries, especially if the appearance is highlighted, are noisy, extravagant, pretentious and impatient. They love to brag, take risks, and often attract more enemies than friends. They are indifferent to traditions and hate when they have to follow the rules. They often have an enormous ego and an exaggerated sense of self-importance. This placement can balance low self-esteem, shyness and lack of confidence, if they appear in the astrogram. If the signs of fire predominate in the astrological diagram or if there are other planets in Aries, the negative features of this placement are amplified to the point where the individual is not too aware of the needs of others and is reckless, putting himself first and always in front to the others.

Jupiter in the twelfth house
-These people may have trouble keeping secrets, especially if Mercury looks like Neptune. Jupiter being exalted in the 12th house of secrets, he can gossip. This is an excellent placement for meditation, psychic and metapsychic studies, as well as their application. In some cases there may be an innate psychic ability.
___
Hail Azazel

You really shouldn't post the exact degree and house of your Saturn. This literally makes it easy to figure out your whole chart. Someone looks and sees when Jupiter and Saturn is on the degrees you put. A little more info and educated guess That you are around 20 to 30 years old adjust if none of the time around that has these two planets on those degrees then guess the next period where those degrees exist together it is not hard.

So be careful ok. I am not trying to do anything bad myself just warn you about what the enemy can do. If they know your full chart or close to it they will have the ability to know what your greatest weakness is and know how and when to try to target you or the best time and way to curse you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back