Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sagittarius woman + libra man

Is it a good match for long term relationship ? I know it requires a natal chart of both but I can't share it here.

What does it even mean? Sign that rules the day in which one is born is completely irrilevant. And also just the ascendant is not enough, the whole chart has to be examined.

Aquarius said:
What does it even mean? Sign that rules the day in which one is born is completely irrilevant. And also just the ascendant is not enough, the whole chart has to be examined.

Sorry it was sun signs. She is sagittarius and I'm libra.
But we are both gemini ascendant. I read compatibility on some sites too which put me under stress and I saw her venus is in 6th house and in Sagittarius. On Azazel's astrology, it's written venus in 6th house people take romance lightly and love to flirt. Venus in 6th house is common for meeting partner, lovers through work, coworkers.

And my venus is in Libra, in fifth house.

I'm going to get married with this Girl. But I think I should say big No. This is a not a match to be able to Survive right????

Can Lydia do this... Compatibility astrology

Aquarius said:

That is actually a form of synastry astrology so it's not completely irrelevant. Except instead of comparing just the Sun sign, you would do everything else like chart ruler etc. , down to each persons Mercurial natures, patterns of living and opinion forming, seen by cadent houses etc. That is the comparative way of synastry. It's not 100%wrong to feel like you should compare the Sun signs, just not to listen to any of the bs online, but trying to understand logically how it would all mesh together. Actually understanding the meaning of the signs and so on.

The main three methods which jump out to me is the above one, then the matching up of aspects between each persons chart (like on AA//this persons Moon aspecting other persons Venus- loving etc.) Which can also include things like where each of your planets are placed in each others houses as well. Sort of blending the above one.

The other technique is the composite chart which is cast for significant events in the relationship, like walking in your first house, meeting, marriage, break ups, other transformative occasions etc. Also very effective. All of them can be used not just for love relationships, but also for work relationships, friends, teachers, bosses etc. And in all kinds of manners too.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Aquarius said:

But we are both gemini ascendant. I read compatibility on some sites too which put me under stress and I saw her venus is in 6th house and in Sagittarius. On Azazel's astrology, it's written venus in 6th house people take romance lightly and love to flirt. Venus in 6th house is common for meeting partner, lovers through work, coworkers.

I'm going to get married with this Girl. But I think I should say big No. This is a not a match to be able to Survive right????

I would say at face value, Sagittarius and Libra are a more calm and workable pair. It's not something like Aries and Scorpio. Depending on where exactly they are in the signs, this could* work.

If you're Sun is on the same degree or aspecting eachothers Sun from the Sextile, this can give the ego clash effect like it says on AA which can be negative. Although I've seen cases with the Sextile of the Sun working positively and giving this extra energy to either person in exchanges, these cases were in Water/Earth signs. I'm unsure how it would be with this Fire/Air Sun combo, as it is a masculine one which indicates more egoic-ness from the Sun.
But if your Suns are separated by a 10 degree margin, this won't happen and is of no concern.

The way it seems is like there is a possibility either of you have a Sun/Venus aspect. This may indicate that either of you could get into a relationship for how it appears for other people (like a marriage arranged by family). This can be detrimental for you, as you may not on the underside, be genuinely committing with one another. Sun and Venus in 5th and 6th house etc. With the Gemini ascendants can be indicative of unfaithfulness. Too much planets on that side (the western half of the zodiac and house layout) can also mean that either of you can be too alike, imbalance on one side (depending on where your other planets like Mars are, if maybe they are on the opposite side? That would balance this)

As Venus in Sagittarius can be flitty and freedom-seeking, and Venus in Libra impulsive in matters regarding love, if either of you are too alike, there is some signs here that you will not like this state of affairs. Unless there is some fixed things going on like placements in Leo/Taurus. If Uranus or Neptune are involved in aspects or placed on angles in either chart, these themes of freedom seeking can be more characteristically odd and pronounced.

From what you've said I would also suggest you to get a compatibility reading from Lydia, but it appears she has a heavy work load of orders already.

13th_Wolf said:
Aquarius said:

That is actually a form of synastry astrology so it's not completely irrelevant. Except instead of comparing just the Sun sign, you would do everything else like chart ruler etc. , down to each persons Mercurial natures, patterns of living and opinion forming, seen by cadent houses etc. That is the comparative way of synastry. It's not 100%wrong to feel like you should compare the Sun signs, just not to listen to any of the bs online, but trying to understand logically how it would all mesh together. Actually understanding the meaning of the signs and so on.

The main three methods which jump out to me is the above one, then the matching up of aspects between each persons chart (like on AA//this persons Moon aspecting other persons Venus- loving etc.) Which can also include things like where each of your planets are placed in each others houses as well. Sort of blending the above one.

The other technique is the composite chart which is cast for significant events in the relationship, like walking in your first house, meeting, marriage, break ups, other transformative occasions etc. Also very effective. All of them can be used not just for love relationships, but also for work relationships, friends, teachers, bosses etc. And in all kinds of manners too.

sahasraraBliss666 said:
Aquarius said:

I would say at face value, Sagittarius and Libra are a more calm and workable pair. It's not something like Aries and Scorpio. Depending on where exactly they are in the signs, this could* work.

If you're Sun is on the same degree or aspecting eachothers Sun from the Sextile, this can give the ego clash effect like it says on AA which can be negative. Although I've seen cases with the Sextile of the Sun working positively and giving this extra energy to either person in exchanges, these cases were in Water/Earth signs. I'm unsure how it would be with this Fire/Air Sun combo, as it is a masculine one which indicates more egoic-ness from the Sun.
But if your Suns are separated by a 10 degree margin, this won't happen and is of no concern.

The way it seems is like there is a possibility either of you have a Sun/Venus aspect. This may indicate that either of you could get into a relationship for how it appears for other people (like a marriage arranged by family). This can be detrimental for you, as you may not on the underside, be genuinely committing with one another. Sun and Venus in 5th and 6th house etc. With the Gemini ascendants can be indicative of unfaithfulness. Too much planets on that side (the western half of the zodiac and house layout) can also mean that either of you can be too alike, imbalance on one side (depending on where your other planets like Mars are, if maybe they are on the opposite side? That would balance this)

As Venus in Sagittarius can be flitty and freedom-seeking, and Venus in Libra impulsive in matters regarding love, if either of you are too alike, there is some signs here that you will not like this state of affairs. Unless there is some fixed things going on like placements in Leo/Taurus. If Uranus or Neptune are involved in aspects or placed on angles in either chart, these themes of freedom seeking can be more characteristically odd and pronounced.

You are right it's going to be an arrange marriage. She has venus and sun together in 6th house sagittarius and my venus is in libra. But according to Vedic astrology, her birth/sun sign is Taurus.

Here is some thing I can add, my sun sextile her venus,

Sun Sextile Venus 1.39 113
Sun Square Neptune 2.52 -83
Venus Sextile Sun 0.02 191
Venus Square Uranus 1.58 -90

Saturn Conjunction Saturn 3.32 74
Saturn Sextile Pluto 0.19 52
Uranus Conjunction Uranus 2.09 78
Neptune Conjunction Uranus 3.52 58
Neptune Conjunction Neptune 1.11 78

From what you've said I would also suggest you to get a compatibility reading from Lydia, but it appears she has a heavy work load of orders already.

Ohhh... And I talked to her for a while, she seemed not so shy, but confident, kind of turn off. Then she spoke blatantly, straight forward, I was paused for a moment and I think I didn't like it.

Her neptune in 7th house, brings deception in relationships, which is TRUE indeed.

Will this marriage work out... :(

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back