Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using Moon Position...

Apokovyski

Website
discord.gg
Hail brothers and sisters from Satan!

I would like to ask you: How can I use moon positions by sign and degree for projects, buying stuff, becoming friends with someone, starting anything etc. ?
For example: I want to buy a thing If a buy it on moon in Taursus, Does it become lasting, stable, lasting ? Same goes for starting a project ?

Also does degrees affect this ? Exp. Taursus sign's 16, 17, 18, 19, 22 and 25 degress are violent. Does our project affect from this ?

And İt's very cool ıf you know anything and share to me here ^^ :)

Hail Satan!
Hail Astrology!

Apokovyski said:

I would like to ask you: How can I use moon positions by sign and degree for projects, buying stuff, becoming friends with someone, starting anything etc. ?
For example: I want to buy a thing If a buy it on moon in Taursus, Does it become lasting, stable, lasting ? Same goes for starting a project ?

Also does degrees affect this ? Exp. Taursus sign's 16, 17, 18, 19, 22 and 25 degress are violent. Does our project affect from this ?

Hail Satan!
Hail Astrology!
Yes, the phases of the moon influence everything you want to do. For example, you don't want to do a job
for money when the moon is waning or in an unfavorable sign, just as you don't want to do a job to get rid of the extra pounds when the moon is rising.

ForVery said:
Apokovyski said:

Hail Satan!
Hail Astrology!
Yes, the phases of the moon influence everything you want to do. For example, you don't want to do a job
for money when the moon is waning or in an unfavorable sign, just as you don't want to do a job to get rid of the extra pounds when the moon is rising.

I didn't understand what you say, Can you give me another example ?
Also where can I look this or How can I understand?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back