Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The apple doesnt fall far from the tree, even in astrology!

Shadowcat

So up till now i have noticed from studying many peoples charts, including my own, families, and people i work with and asking about their families.

I am seeing a pattern that the first child will always have a sun sign or ascendant that is the very same element as the fathers sun sign or ascendant, or even perhaps the same sign, and the second child, if there is one will follow this pattern along with the mother. i studies a coworkers chart as per his request and when i saw where his mars was also, which was in taurus i asked him if his fathers sun sign was an earth one...sure enough it was. sometimes the child will often have the same moon sign as the mothers sun sign.

anyone else notice any particular patterns astrologically with family? My family all have jupiter also in the same sign, which explains alot.

This makes sense as well, as we are the genetic offspring of our parents, and genes are the physical manifestation of our souls, which also apparenly thus do not fall far from the tree! :lol:

Shadowcat said:
So up till now i have noticed from studying many peoples charts, including my own, families, and people i work with and asking about their families.

I am seeing a pattern that the first child will always have a sun sign or ascendant that is the very same element as the fathers sun sign or ascendant, or even perhaps the same sign, and the second child, if there is one will follow this pattern along with the mother. i studies a coworkers chart as per his request and when i saw where his mars was also, which was in taurus i asked him if his fathers sun sign was an earth one...sure enough it was. sometimes the child will often have the same moon sign as the mothers sun sign.

anyone else notice any particular patterns astrologically with family? My family all have jupiter also in the same sign, which explains alot.

This makes sense as well, as we are the genetic offspring of our parents, and genes are the physical manifestation of our souls, which also apparenly thus do not fall far from the tree! :lol:

What I can say is the sign on my IC is my mother's sun sign. One of the planets that represent my father is in Aries and he was the most selfish person ever. Never once bothered about us until his death.

This is very true see it all the time.
The children will often be of compatible elements or same element. Or same inner planets of some sort. My moon is my father's sun sign and my Mars is my mom's sun sign. Also born the same date as my dad just different month. Also all of us are pretty heavy on the fire and air element compared to earth and water.
I doubt there's any coincidences to children's astrology being similar to the parents.

Blackdragon666 said:
Shadowcat said:

What I can say is the sign on my IC is my mother's sun sign. One of the planets that represent my father is in Aries and he was the most selfish person ever. Never once bothered about us until his death.

My father has moon in scorpio and 2 planets in aries. He has had a temper and even used to hit but he's mellowed out over the years. He wasn't the greatest with emotions but he always provided without fail and has always cared...sometimes was way too overprotective even. Depends on many factors in the chart I believe

Shadowcat said:

My mom and dad have Sun and Moon signs that are opposite of each other which is crazy.

Unbelievable. My eldest child, a boy, has the same sign as his father. My second, a girl, is the same sign as me. :eek:

SShiva_fr said:
Unbelievable. My eldest child, a boy, has the same sign as his father. My second, a girl, is the same sign as me. :eek:

Yes, i am not surprised as this is often the pattern 90 percent of the time from what i have seen personally :).
It is not always the sun sign but can be the moon or ascendant specifically also.

Kevin Hernandez said:
Shadowcat said:

My mom and dad have Sun and Moon signs that are opposite of each other which is crazy.

my mom and dads suns were opposite and both of their moons were water and so were their venuses. dad has a loose water trine as do i. I am the first child and have his suns sign and my brothers ascendant is my mothers sun.

I am the oldest child, my sun is the same as my father’s sun sign. My moon sign is my mother’s sun sign. My younger sister’s ascendant is same as our mother’s sun.

Shadowcat said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
Shadowcat said:

my mom and dads suns were opposite and both of their moons were water and so were their venuses. dad has a loose water trine as do i. I am the first child and have his suns sign and my brothers ascendant is my mothers sun.

My mom's Sun sign is my Moon sign, and my Dad's Rising element is the element of my Moon, and the Sun sign element of my brother, who also has the same rising as dad, and has both me and my brother have the same Moon sign. My Rising and my Dad's Rising are complete opposites of each other. That is interesting.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back