Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditation On Charts, Signs and Etc.

Apokovyski

Website
discord.gg
Hail to you Brothers and Sisters from Satan!

In one of HPHC's writing's I saw: "Meditating on Chart" but I don't remember which one. What is doing meditation on Astro Chart ?
Also I read Lydia meditated on Taursus Sign and That made him like still hard rock or something like that :lol:

I want to take information about this form of meditation. And what benefits this could give us ? I would like to do it...

Thanks for answers...

Hail Satan! Hail Du'at!

Apokovyski said:

In one of HPHC's writing's I saw: "Meditating on Chart" but I don't remember which one. What is doing meditation on Astro Chart ?
Also I read Lydia meditated on Taursus Sign and That made him like still hard rock or something like that :lol:

I want to take information about this form of meditation. And what benefits this could give us ? I would like to do it...

Thanks for answers...

Hail Satan! Hail Du'at!

I think you're talking about zodiac sign mantras. Yes, every sign has mantras but they are also changing your characteristic, which is spiritually unhealthy (E.g. if you're leo predominant and extrovert, after doing scorpio mantra, that will make you more introvert.) So, HPHC warned and I'm repeating: "do not vibrate sign mantras".

Bright Truth said:
Apokovyski said:

Thanks for answers...

Hail Satan! Hail Du'at!

I think you're talking about zodiac sign mantras. Yes, every sign has mantras but they are also changing your characteristic, which is spiritually unhealthy (E.g. if you're leo predominant and extrovert, after doing scorpio mantra, that will make you more introvert.) So, HPHC warned and I'm repeating: "do not vibrate sign mantras".
No, I am not talking about sign mantras. I am talking about meditation on chart and understanding it from different aspects.
I think sign mantras is another topic. And I don't need them now.
Also I am from Turkey too ::)

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=21379&p=92143&hilit=divination#p92143

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back