Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

help with fixed star?

Big Dipper

so i happen to have a shitty star conjunct my ruler. How is it that one could ward off the energies of that star to prevent future oopsies? Like a working or something?

You can do a working for cleanse your negative karma (from past lives and birth) with 54/108 repeats Ansuz & Uruz. Remember, 108 is a bad number but it's okay if there are two 108 and total is 216. But I am not sure about this, if you don't want to take a risk, you can simply do 55/111 repeats. This working may not cleanse your all negative karma just in 40/80/90 days or whatever, of course it is still depend on your negative karma's worsety and your power but you can start again to working few more times after you have finished.

Big Dipper said:
so i happen to have a shitty star conjunct my ruler. How is it that one could ward off the energies of that star to prevent future oopsies? Like a working or something?

As far as I know, you can look at the planet which does rule the same things the fix star does influence bad and do a planet square for the planet to increase it´s positive influence in this subject. So the planet does overrule the fixstar.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Squares.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back